Teetering Point

Another week had gone by for the seven trapped in the past for them to gain some stability. Thanks to their acts of gathering and using their quirks to sustain themselves, the group began creating modern objects to make some parts of life easier. Nothing significant as too many tech things. The majority were simply lighters and flashlights so they could see in the cave and not worry about needing Izuku or Momo around to make fires in a short timespan. Some of the other things they made were for their mental state, Momo had made a few playing card decks and chess boards for them to use. They did however begin making actual blankets and such to keep warm and have some softness on the cave's hard floor. There was however one major problem that faced Izuku though. Due to the lack of female interaction growing up and the situation now, his body had begun producing hormones at an unhealthy rate to handle the interaction to the point now he's at the state of losing his mind to it.

"Hey Izuku. You feeling alright?" Mina asked, looking over to see the OFA user slouching down in a rather obvious manner.

"I-I'm fine. I'm just a little stiff. Maybe the salt water from the ocean will help with this." Izuku said while walking away trying to avoid showing his front half to the girls to show the real problem to them.

When he walked out, Setsuna and Mina smirked at each other while saying what was the real reason. "He's losing to his male hormones."

"Half of that is your fault, you two." Momo points this out while unwrapping the fish they had preserved to cook for lunch. "If you two wouldn't be doing half the things you've done to Midoriya, maybe it wouldn't be as bad for him."

"I agree with Momo on this. You two have been a little too touchy with him." Yui adds in with Ibara nodding.

"He's gonna eventually do it with us anyway, so why not have a little fun beforehand." The dark green haired girl smirked at everyone for the three arguing with them to stare at them emotionlessly.

"Speaking of Mido doing all of us, where's Ochako?"

"She said she had wished to go for a swim in the ocean today." Mina realized something after looking towards the vine quirk girl.

"In what direction?" She pointed in the general area Izuku left for Mina and Setsuna to smile. "Ochako might be starting her end up soon."

With Izuku

Izuku walked to the shore of the area where they were in a rather depressed way. For almost a month and a half, Izuku's had arguably more female interaction than he's had all his life and wanted to get rid of some of the stress. "Maybe swimming in the salt water will help clear my head a bit." Izuku pulled off his garments so he wouldn't have to worry about going back in soaking wet clothes and jumped into the ocean. In their time where they were, they discovered that this wasn't a piece of land connected to any specific area. It was instead a type of island large enough for the creatures on the island to live on fairly well. This was odd for the most part, but none of them thought this was abnormal per say since not every part of the earth could be connected entirely from a logical standpoint. There would still be small islands that could hold life, but probably nonexistent ones as of today's standards. This was most likely one of them.

As Izuku resurfaced, he noticed he was a little bit away from where he was to walk over to the shore. In the act, something swam under him for the OFA user to prepare for a shark or something from the size of the unknown creature. Something resurfaced to make Izuku panic and prepare for a fight. But before he shot, he saw brown hair to realize it was Ochako. But when she finally stood up completely, Izuku noticed she wasn't wearing anything for her front half to be on display. "Ow! What did I bump into?" She pulled the saltwater from her eyes to see Izuku beet red. She looked down to realize the two were naked to scream. "AAHHH!"