We're Where!?

About five months have passed with the eight that were living in the past handling their lives as best they can. Today, the eight decided to make a nice little picnic out on the beach to enjoy a nice day.

"Man. You gotta love the weather today." Mina, who is five months pregnant, laid on her back and began to slowly drift off to sleep.

"You shouldn't be doing that Mina. What if that dinosaur that we ran into the other day finds us?" Momo lectures her friend while taking a taste of the soup she was making for everyone. "It's also not healthy for you or the baby inside you to laze about."

"She's got a point." Ochako agreed, showing off her slightly larger pregnant belly. "You don't want to get sick, do you?"

"Oh lighten up. We've been working nonstop making sure everything is set up for Ibara and her baby when it's born." Setsuna points out looking at the entire group. "Besides. We're all gonna be having a hard time coming up." Since the ordeal five months ago, everyone in the group had gotten pregnant and had begun to move on with life as it was presented to them. Though the dangers they faced haven't diminished at all, a form of peaceful bliss has come over them knowing that they have begun taking bigger steps into their lives. But out of everyone, none could be more happy than Izuku. Since they had no ability to date anyone else so to speak, the girls made a somewhat pact that they'd share him. They did have to beg Ochako a bit, but she caved eventually knowing that there's nothing that can be done about this. As such, Izuku had not only begun a relationship with seven girls, he is also the proud father to be of at least seven different children.

"You ok Ibara?" He asked, the vine quirk holder strained from the weight of her large stomach, almost carrying their child to full term within.

"I'm fine. Nothing I have yet to be able to handle."

"Just don't overwhelm yourself, ok? In your condition, that's kinda a bad thing."

"Aww. Izuku looks just like a real father." Itsuka smiled seeing the OFA quirk user give attention to their friend.

"Even since the beginning, Izuku has been very reliable. It does not surprise me that he's trying his best even now." Yui held her swollen stomach with a bit of happiness knowing how committed Izuku is right now. "I hope that sincerity of his is a trait that our children will have."

"Pretty sure the world as a whole would prefer that kindness be a trait someone can pass on." Looking out in the distance, Itsuka began seeing something rather strange. "Hey guys. You seeing that thing out there?" Everyone turned their attention to where Itsuka was looking to look as well. "You see that weird thing at the horizon over there?"

Izuku looked closer to notice it held somewhat a boat shape to it. "Looks kinda like a boat."

"That's impossible. We're in the past and those dinosaurs should be living proof of that." Momo decided to make binoculars to settle her theory as proof. "To be honest, I think it might just be driftwood in the worst case or some kind of sea dweller-" She stopped when she caught the thing in sight of the lenses. "Ochako. Can you look through this and tell me if what I am seeing is correct?"

"Uhh. Sure but what do you think you're seeing?"

"...A boat."

Looking through the binoculars, the brunette catches light of the object in the distance to slowly grip her free hand. "Oh my god."

"What?" Izuku looks at Ochako confused.

"IT IS A FUCKING BOAT!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" Everyone shouted with the tyrannosaurus that they've been running from since they got there showing it's head.