Unexpected Guest

Three more months had passed with things somewhat starting to look better. In the aspect of Hatsume, she began to make something that would help as well as find a way to determine the actual date and time the seven were teleported to. She brought in Iida and Kendo who had constantly asked for any updates. There, she explained her findings to both them and Aizawa.

"Ok. So I've got sorta good news and somewhat irritating news."

"What do you mean by sorta good?" Aizawa asked while sipping from his coffee.

"I found a way to get everyone's location."

Both class reps began to smile in happiness. "That is amazing Hatsume! So we can teleport them back at any moment?"

"Nope."

"Huh?"

Hatsume looked at them while not understanding the confusion. "I said it was sorta good. I still can't bring them back without something to connect to them like a return pad. And for that, we have the somewhat irritating part."

"Which is?"

Hatsume pulls a lever to activate up a small platform. "One of us needs to go back in time and bring a return pad. It'll be transported with you the second you go in, so you don't have to worry about carrying it."

"Alright then, I'll head in. Shouldn't be a problem." Kendo began walking on the platform before being stopped by Hatsume.

"There is one thing I need to mention." Everyone listened carefully. "You need to strip naked before going into the transporter."

"WHAT!?"

"Not gonna explain it, just think Terminator time travel rules. No clothes or incinerated."

Kendo thought of this for two seconds before turning to Iida and Aizawa. "Can I get a little privacy when this is happening, please?"

"Yes. Sorry. I'll be outside." Iida started walking out with Aizawa following to give the room to them.

"*sigh* So do I really need to be naked during this?"

"Yup. Either that or I can't guarantee your safety."

'Let's get this over with then.' Kendo started unbuttoning her uniform and dropping her skirt to fold them up before going for her socks, shoes, hairband and undergarments. "Does the room have to be cold?"

"Suck it up ya big baby!" Kendo stood in the center of the teleporter covering the important parts of her body while Hatsume gave some of the final components. When she did, several lights went on before a humongous flashing light blinded the room. When it began to dim, Kendo was gone with the only thing indicating she was in the room being her clothes she took off. "She's gone! You can come back in now!"

Aizawa and Iida walked in to see Kendo no longer being in the room. "I take it the transporter worked?"

"Yup. Now all we need to do is- *zap* *BOOM*" The machine and main computer in the lab began sparking before exploding and leaving both a burning pile of electronics. "Well....that's a problem."

Back with the seven

Ochako and Yui were returning with firewood that Izuku cut to the shoreline with Momo preparing their dinner for the night. While this happened, Ibara began feeding the cattle they had in the pens before a strange orange-ish light came in the center of everything.

"The heck is that?" Setsuna came out of the woods to see the blinding flash before the sight of her naked classmate was in front of them. Out of the light plopped Itsuka on the sand of the beach, her busty form slightly jiggling as she hit the sand. She pushes herself off the floor and spits the sand out of her mouth,