Cave of Wonders

"That should do it." Mina let a sigh of relief out after the supplies that they had were brought to the cave. "Man. Wish Izuku was here. He'd make this job a whole lot easier."

"Yeah. Shame he went with Momo?"

As they put the supplies where they could, Yui started to look at the pieces of the electronics with some confusion. "So what should we do with these? Who knows about computers?"

"I gotcha." Setsuna took the electronics and began putting it together. In a matter of a few minutes, she was able to hook up the router, wifi, computer and some games and apps for them to enjoy.

"Wait. How did you put that together so fast?" Ochako asked for the dark green haired girl to smile.

"I'm a bit of a whizz at tech stuff. I also got Hulu on so we can watch stuff as well as some games. Anyone here play Skyrim?" The girls were silent for Setsuna to let a sigh out. "Of course I'm the only one who plays it. But anyway, we've got some entertainment."

"Izuku and Momo will be hyped when they find this out!"

"Speaking of Deku and Momo, I wonder how they're holding up?" Ochako asks while Ibara finds a loaf of bread that felt very fresh for her to pray for the offering she was given.

With Izuku and Momo

After the fall, the two found themselves inside a cave with next to no lighting. "Where am I?" Izuku started to wake up to see Momo giving a sigh of relief.

"Good. You're awake." Izuku looked around to try and find out where he was before being explained what happened to them. "We fell into a cave that was on the beach. It went downwards and we nearly died."

Trying to sit up, the OFA user glanced down to see Momo pulling weight off one of her legs. "Are you ok?"

"It's just a sprain. I was more worried you might've gotten a concussion. Fortunately, that isn't the case from what I can tell." Izuku tried to get up before Momo stopped him. "It's probably better if you lay back and rest. Right now isn't the time for us to start moving out."

"...How long have we been down here?"

"I don't know. Maybe an hour or two." Izuku opened his arm for Momo to lay down and calm herself.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Helping me when I needed it."

Momo started to blush a bit before replying. "I-it's nothing. I just did what any hero would do in the moment."

"Still. I really appreciate it." Momo laid on Izuku's chest and smiled a bit. As they relaxed a little, they both had the time to talk and began finding out a bit more about the two and what their family life is like. Izuku learned that Momo lived a relatively sheltered life where her friends were not so easily made. Her parents were very scared for her well being and decided to homeschool her for a while until middle school where she went to an all girls school. She didn't dislike what her parents did, but she did feel like they were a little overprotective. Meanwhile, Izuku explained how he didn't have that many friends growing up and that the friends he made in UA were some of the best people he could've met. As they continued, Momo started to ask a very strange question.

"So Izuku."

"Hm?"

She started to fiddle with her thumbs a bit before answering. "What do you think...o-of me? I-I'm not strange, am I?" Izuku smiled to pat her head.

"You're you. Maybe a bit too naive at times, but that's not exactly a bad thing. And also you're uhh....*ahem* very attractive and....I think you're....very fashionable outside of school." Izuku tried to keep himself from saying something he'd be uneasy with before realizing Momo has her entire body resting on him. He could feel the curves on Momo as well as the soft feel of her seemingly flawless skin. 'Oh crap.'