Payback on Pinky

A few days passed since Itsuka came flying back in time with the group for them to integrate her fairly easily into the normality they've come to accept. Today, Izuku had brought the orange haired girl out for them to set some traps. "That should do it."

As Izuku tied the last bit to a trap, Itsuka looked to not understand the reason behind this. "Midoriya. Don't we have livestock we're raising and a set of fish ready to eat at the cave? I don't see the logic in this."

"It's hard to explain, but we'll be capturing a special bubblegum female today." Still not getting it, Izuku explained it. "Since day one here, Setsuna and Mina have been kinda on my tail and I mean literally on my tail, about making basically a harem and 'populating' the earth. Since then, the two have been doing things that I can't take so easily from giving me handjobs in the morning, to bathing with me and rubbing their naked bodies against me. I'm not the only one having problems, but they're mainly targeting me to kinda get on everyone's nerves. So as a way to pay her back, me and Ochako are going to tease her while doing....things in front of her."

"And by 'things', you mean have sex in front of her. Don't you."

"This was Ochako's idea. Since today she's paired with Mina, her payback is gonna happen today." The two heard people coming for Izuku to move Itsuka into the bushes.

"So when can I start getting some fun with Mido? I've kinda been wanting to taste that meat the day I saw him rail Ibara."

"Oh trust me, you'll get to soon." Ochako and Mina walked by with the brunette noticing the disturbed ground. "You know Mina. I've been kinda wanting to ask you if you'd be interested in some girl on girl action before getting it on with Deku?" She moved close to Mina with a bit of desire in her eyes before running her hands up to fondle her breasts. "I gotta admit, I'm somewhat jealous Deku can have this much fun with you. It makes me a little..." Ochako came close to her ear before finishing her sentence. "Hungry."

"Woah Ochako. You might wanna calm down a biYAAAAA!!!!" Mina backed right into the trap to be pulled into the air and tied her bondage style in the trees before coming down to hang with her head by Ochako's stomach.

"Well that worked easier than I thought. Deku, you can come out now!" Izuku came out of the bushes with Itsuka staying where she was not wanting to be seen.

"So what's going on now?"

"You see Mina, me and the other girls are kinda getting on edge with all the stuff you've done. Setsuna had her dues given when Me and Yui did her at the same time, but you're still scott free."

"So what, you both going to double team me? I like the freaky spirit."

"Nope. We're going to tempt you to a state where you're going to lose your mind, then have Deku stuff you full after stuffing me."

"....Kinky."

"Oh I'd like to see you do that after I do....this." Izuku pulled one of the vines he used for the ones around Mina to pull tighter against her skin. She started gritting her teeth while feeling this.

"You know, you went through all the trouble of doing this just to get back at me and I see the hard work you did to respect it... But you forgot one thing Midoriya." She says coylee biting her lower lip.

"And what's that?"

"Acid melts Vines."

"...Shit. I forgot about her quirk." Mina's acid broke through the vines and had her tackle Izuku to the ground.

"Seems somebody got a little too big for his britches~." Mina started pulling her clothes off with satisfaction before lassoing Ochako's leg with some of the remaining vines to keep her from going anywhere. "Now, time for me to have my treat."