Agonizing Thoughts

About two weeks had passed since the incident regarding Itsuka and the machine for everyone in class B to hold some unease. Not only did another one of their own get sent into the past with no way out, but the escape was sabotaged by one of their own classmates. Right now, the fifteen students are sitting in their classroom with the girls talking among themselves.

"I hope Itsuka's ok." Yanagi seemed to be worried immensely due to some of the times she's heard Hatsume's inventions go wrong to at least hope their friend got to where the seven were in time safely and not somewhere else.

"Don't worry. This time it was Monoma that made things blow up, she'll be fine." Tsunatori seemed to have some confidence with Komori agreeing.

"Chances are, Itsuka's taking this more like a vacation for not having to deal with Monoma."

As they spoke, the guys who overheard this thought about the fact since day one Itsuka's been keeping their former blond classmate in line. To them, the thought of even going back to prehistoric time would be heaven to what she had to deal with on average.

With the eight

'This is hell.' Itsuka thought this as she laid in the cave on an abnormally hot day. Ordinarily, the group would go out and scavenge for what they need. However, today was a little too hot for them to do anything to spend the hotter times in the day laying in the cave trying to beat the heat. For the past week however, the orange haired girl has struggled with her own body in ways she's never dealt with. Ordinarily, she's spent her days trying to keep ahead in her classes, train and keep Monoma in line. Now, most of her time had been freed up for her to be in an odd state. Things didn't help that her mind wandered towards the incident that happened with Izuku, Ochako and Mina very often and fantasized about that. Now she's feeling abnormal things with herself and doesn't know how to comprehend them.

"So you've been feeling nausea for the past few mornings?" Ibara began speaking to Ochako with her smiling happily.

"Yep. It's hard to determine right away, but I think I might be pregnant." Both girls smiled before beginning to go down the line of possible baby names they could do for their future children.

Looking at Ibara's growing stomach, Itsuka began to think of herself in that situation with Izuku caressing her for some reason. 'Get those stupid thoughts out of your head! THIS IS WHY YOU'RE TURNING INTO SOME KIND OF PERVERT!' She turned to her side with the odd actions taking the interest of Momo.

"Hey Itsuka? Do you wanna join me to the lake to try and cool off a bit?" Itsuka looked at her friend to nod. The two got up and left for the lake and noticed Izuku trying to make adjustments to their bed, notably sweating a storm.

"Isn't that lake on fire? Midoriya told me it had oil in it then got struck with lightning a couple months ago for you guys." Itsuka questions.

"There's more than one lake on the island and there's natural springs here too. It's where we get our water."

As they left and went towards the lake, Momo took some notes of how her friend looked as opposed to when she first arrived. Her normally calm and chipper eyes turned into sunken back and rather lethargic ones. Her normal posture became bent over as if it was hard for her to even carry her own weight anymore. Even her smile seemed to be hollow when she presented it. It was almost as if the Itsuka Momo knew was dying inside to the point it hurt her to see.

"Hey Itsuka. Are you ok?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well...you seem off. Almost as if something is bothering you really badly." She placed her hand on Itsuka's shoulder while giving a concerned look. "Do you want to talk about it?"