Reality Sinking In

A week had passed since Itsuka's little act with Izuku for the group to begin having some relatively normal days. Then again, nothing in their life had been normal since they arrived. The eight continued the work they had been doing with no complaints with Izuku now waking up to one of the girls relieving his morning wood almost daily. This morning was no different as he felt something wet and soft around his groin.

'Alright. To my left I have Momo, Yui and Mina. To my right is Setsuna and Ibara. So that means it's either Ochako or Itsuka doing this.' Looking down, all Izuku saw near his pelvis wasn't a face, but someone's butt bouncing on him. "....So who christened the bed first?"

"I did." Ochako commented while sitting up holding her backside. "Remind me never to use my butt again to have sex with. That really hurt." She held a pained face before moaning a bit. "Jeez Itsuka. If you go that hard, you're gonna make me shout."

"Sorry. Got a little too carried away." Itsuka stood up for Izuku to stand and go for some water.

"Not even out of bed and I feel like I should sleep longer. Way to wear me out girls."

"Doesn't look to me like you're worn out yet~." Setsuna got up to smile at Izuku. "I think you can go another few rounds." She looked downward for the OFA user to grab a cloth to cover himself.

"My eyes are up here."

"But the candy's down below the belt."

This comment forced Yui to sit up and karate chop Setsuna's head. "Bad horny girl. Do you want me and Izuku to punish you again?"

"Hmm. Maybe~." The Self Amputation quirk user felt something tap her shoulder to turn and see Ibara having her vines in striking formation. "Joking! Seriously joking right now! The tender skin just finished healing from where your vine's thorns went into me."

"I thought so." Ibara placed her vines down for Yui to stand up and walk towards Izuku.

She went close to his ear to whisper inside it. "I'll be taking a bath in a few minutes if you wanna join me. I wanna feel my ass get stuffed like you did with Ochako's this morning."

"Well. Glad you have your priorities straight. What's next, Mina tackling me and Momo taking the opportunity to use me to help with her libido?"

"YAHOO!" On cue, Mina tackled Izuku without anything underneath to drop them onto the cave's floor.

"I MEANT THAT FIGURATIVELY! NOT LITERALLY!"

"So I can't use this to help calm down a little?" Momo asked, standing naked with Izuku between her legs.

"...How about we talk to Hatsume later today and see if they're anywhere close to bringing us back home."

"Gotcha. In the meantime~" Mina sat on Izuku's face for the morning with the eight to be one filled with adult content the authors couldn't say so much about without using a lemon caption.

'WHY DO THE TWO OF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!?'

In the present

"Drill."

"Drill."

"Wrench."

"Wrench."

"Baloney sandwich."

"Baloney sandwich."

After putting in a request for Melissa Shield to head towards UA, the blond inventor was explained of the situation happening in the school where the group had been trying to save Izuku and the girls who were trapped in the past. Feeling more than obligated to help a friend as well as aid in rebuilding the machine she helped invent that somewhat caused this, Melissa took the earliest plane she could towards Japan and got her hands elbow deep into work the moment she walked onto the campus.