Issues

As the group in the past continued their work to try and gain some normality from the modern era, Hatsume and everyone in the present continued their work to try and return their friends to the time they're from. Mineta and Kaminari on the other hand, had different ideas.

"C'mon! At least try to make something where we can go back in time to where they are!"

"Yeah! Why does Midoriya get to hang with some hot babes!? I wanna be in my own harem and get to touch a bunch of hot chicks boobs too!" Mineta started to cry tears of blood while Hatsume kept working on her invention with the supervision of Aizawa.

"Sorry. Can't do living beings. I can only do nonliving things. But I might be able to open up a video chat if they've got the computer and router going."

Aizawa nodded at this before calling the entire classes of 1-A and 1-B to give them some comfort that their friends were safe and sound.

Back with the seven

The group began sitting in the cave trying to make sense of what had happened earlier. "So you two tried to mock Ibara and she began to use her vines to do what she did to you while Midoriya was asked by Ibara to violate her?" Momo asked, trying to come to reality with what they had said.

"Kinda."

"Pretty much."

"I am ashamed of myself for what I have done." Ibara held her head down while being placed on a rock by Izuku since she couldn't walk so well.

"I will admit though, I didn't know she had it in her." Setsuna started laughing before sme moved the wrong way, feeling a sharp pain shoot through her body. "AH! Dammit she got me good."

"If it is any consultation to keep you from getting mad. The lobster traps Ibara made worked and we have a few lobsters to eat."

"Oh I'm not mad, frankly I don't know what to think about what happened. So long as it was consensual." Momo explained with Ochako trying to comfort Izuku who was somewhat ashamed of himself.

"I did the unthinkable and might've gotten a girl pregnant. I'm sorry mom for not thinking in my right mind and acting no different than a pervert."

"It's ok Deku. We all kinda knew someone would screw up somewhere....granted we had no idea it would be Ibara of all people and kinda expected it to be Setsuna or Mina." She mumbled the last part before getting to her point. "But none of us look at you worse than we did before. You're still a really good guy, Besides Ibara did ask for it."

"To be honest, I kinda wanna look at you with some more satisfaction seeing how well of a fuck, you gave lady of the holy vine here." Setsuna added her bit with Ibara holding her vines up prepared to give her another taste of her own medicine. "Please at least wait till I have a chance to taste Izuku here with my front please. My ass is still sore."

"I need something to relax myself." Momo went out to their mini garden to grab some tea leaves that they planted a little while back as a way to help give them some things they were craving. Momo specifically wanted this due to the fact that she couldn't enjoy one of her pastimes in this era.

As they kept talking, a call was received on the computer for them to click to open it up. "Hey everyone!" Hatsume was on the other side with the members of class A and B beside them.

"HATSUME!?" Everyone shouted with some agitation at the support course girl.

"Now I know you all might be kinda mad at me for doing this, but trust me when I say I'm working on it as best I can."

"And I'm monitoring her." Aizawa came near the screen to help them understand that he was on the case. "I trust there's been no problems as of yet, problem child?