Accepting Life

Two days passed for the eight in the past to begin working towards their next goal. They worked a little harder for a day where they could focus on what was going to happen and tonight was the night. Izuku came back to the cave with a nice amount of firewood in his arms to keep the cave nice and warm for them in the night and noticed Momo making some garments.

"That should do it."

"What should do it?"

"AH!" The Creation quirk user shrieked hearing someone behind her to turn around. "Oh. Sorry about that, Izuku. You scared me a little."

Looking down at the rather colorful garments, Izuku looked at Momo with a bit of curiosity. "So what's with the clothes?"

"It was Mina's and Setsuna's idea. They said that this'll help 'set a mood' as they put it for having you start this." Grabbing one of the garments, Izuku noticed it was a rather small laced pink thong with it looking as if it would dig into one of the girls if they wore it.

"Ok. I guess we'll have to wait to see what happens." Izuku went out to bathe a bit before tonight in hopes to make this a somewhat memorable night and avoid any hopes of off smells ruining it.

Later that evening

As the group finished dinner and cleaned up, the girls began talking amongst themselves while keeping Izuku to the side. This ended however when Momo got up to look towards the girls and then at Izuku. "Izuku, can you leave the cave for a few minutes? Me and the girls want to um...get ready." Understanding this was related to earlier today, Izuku got up and walked out to sit on a rock outside. As he did, he looked at the stars in the sky to smile knowing how crazy things became with some solace that it's relatively normal now. "You can come back in now!" Momo shouted for the OFA quirk user to walk in.

When he did, he noticed each of the girls had a skin tight version of their hero costume color patterns in the form of lingerie. "So Izuku, you like it~?" Mina said with a bit of a swerve in her hips.

"Very." Ibara and Ochako pulled Izuku inside to sit him on the bed to start a makeout session with him. 'I love my life.'

Lemon Warning🍋

Ochako pulled Izuku into a deep kiss moving her tongue inside Izuku's mouth with Ibara making small love bites on his collarbone. Meanwhile, Mina and Setsuna began pulling Izuku's pants off to see his semi erect dick standing up. The two smiled to begin licking up the sides to try and stimulate him. As they did, Ochako and Ibara changed rolls with Izuku's hand going down towards the vine girl's ass to finger her anus. Soft moans were heard from Ibara as she felt Izuku's fingers begin to spread her back entrance a bit. Things progressively got more heated as Izuku soon found himself at full mass with Setsuna going to his head. She pushed him inside her mouth to take him to the base, sending shivers down the OFA user's back. She slowly pulled out to make sure Izuku felt her tongue and lips graze his length. She only stopped when she felt someone play with her pussy to turn and see Yui between her legs.

"Don't think I'll leave myself out." The Size quirk user knelt down to be eye level with Setsuna's pussy before beginning to lick and suck on her slit. The vibrations from the Self Amputation quirk user's throat increased the pleasure Izuku felt before moving his back to lay down. He was about to lose his ability to hold out before feeling Setsuna completely stop. He looked up to see her smirk.

"You think I'm gonna let you cum that easily? If you wanna cum." Setsuna aligned her body to have her entrance directly atop of Izuku's member. "You gotta do it in here!" Both Izuku and Setsuna stifled their breaths as he plunged deep inside her. The dark green haired girl held Izuku down with her hands with a smile creeping on her face. "God this feels so gooood." She started bouncing her hips up and down on Izuku as her insides wrapped around him. Izuku felt his dick feel as if it was being smothered by her soft folds before looking up and seeing Setsuna headless.