Fistful of Lust

As Izuku and Itsuka walked out to gather some fruit, the duo went rather deep into the forest where the trees covered almost all the sunlight. Small beams came through the leaves for there to be light without any threats of tripping over something and seeing a distance ahead.

"So what type of fruit are we looking for?"

"I saw a couple apples on a tree almost ready the last time I was supposed to gather fruit. It should be ready by now." The two got to a tree growing apples for Izuku to smile. "Alright. Let's start picking!"

The two began moving to grab a few pieces before a bit of confusion came to Itsuka. "Since when do apples grow in prehistoric time?"

"They don't?"

"As far as I know."

"Hmm...Maybe the fruit is close enough to apples that it's got similar properties." Izuku tried to reach for an apple a bit higher on the tree to find himself just too short. "Hey Kendo, any chance you can hop on my shoulders to grab these pieces of fruit?"

"Uh, sure." Izuku knelt down for Itsuka to get on top of him. Her thighs went around his head for her body to begin shaking a bit. 'Just calm down Itsuka. You're helping Midoriya. He's not trying to do...' She stopped her sentence mid thought when she started seeing a rather peculiar image of Izuku's face between her legs. 'SNAP OUT OF THESE PERVERSE THOUGHTS!'

"I'm gonna start standing up now. You ready?"

"Y-yeah. Go ahead." Izuku stood up for Itsuka to be able to grab the fruit.

"I'm gonna hold the bag open down here. All I need you to do is toss the fruit into it."

"Ok." Trying to focus, Itsuka kept her head up and picked fruit that was ripe. While she was doing this however, Izuku adjusted where his hands were to grab ahold of the Big Fist quirk user's thighs. She immediately tensed up with her mind barely able to keep itself from wandering to the feeling of how close Izuku was to her. 'Focus Itsuka. Don't think about that.'

"Huh?" Izuku started to feel something dampening his head a bit. "Hey Kendo, is it a bit hot for you?"

Realizing what he meant, Itsuka looked down to realize the moisture Izuku was feeling wasn't sweat, but something else entirely. "AH!" She began to panic, trying to get away from Izuku quickly"

"Wait! You're gonna make me fall!" The OFA user started to fall back with Itsuka becoming off balance as well. "I'm gonna fall!" Izuku tripped on a rock for the two to begin falling. In the moment, he tried to turn Itsuka to him and brace the landing with his back. This worked for the most part with Itsuka avoiding a painful landing.

"Ah. Sorry Midoriya. You ok-" She stopped when she noticed Izuku's face was buried in her cleavage. "I'm so sorry!" She pulled back a bit for her butt to hit something and hold in a shout.

Looking down, Izuku realized finally what the 'sweat' was that he felt. "Hey Kendo. Are you...alright?"

"Y-yeah. I didn't get hurt from the fall." She tried to avoid eye contact with Izuku knowing what she was up against and was somewhat ashamed as to why she panicked.

"That wasn't really what I meant. You seem kinda jumpy."

The Big Fist quirk user looked away for a moment before answering. "Y-you remember what you did to Mina back then, right?"

"What I did to Mina-Oh! Uhh, yeah?"

"Well since then, I've umm...been having problems...with some things. From what Momo said, it's something more along the lines of desire than anything." Already feeling like an idiot, Itsuka started telling Izuku about how she never really had significant freedom until recently to get to the point she wanted. "What I'm trying to say is uhh.... Would you be willing to...you know....with....me?" Still confused, Izuku gave Itsuka a stare as if he was lost. Losing her patience now, she shouted with annoyance. "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!"