Chapter 19

EVA

"Mm, Mr Queen, I think we need to have a second round.." I told him looking directly into his eyes.

N- Mrs King, I will make you scream my name even more this time..

My body was desperately asking for him.

While he was kissing me, he run his fingers across my bottom lips.

His expression was dark, unreadable.. I like it.. It's that something that calls to my inner goddess.

"Turn around" he ordered, with his voice being low and sexy as hell.

Willingly I complied and his hands moved to my hair.

My hair fell in swaths over my soulders, covering my back and down to my chest.
I tried to stand still and not squirm, but I'm aching for his touch.

"You have such beautiful hair, Eva.."

His mouth was close to my ear and I felt his breath, though his lips didn't touch me.

When my hair was free of pins, he run his fingers through it, massaging my scalp gently.

Oh my..

His figers travel on down, tilting my head back to expose my throat.

He sweeped my hair over my soulder and trailed a finger across the top of my back from shoulder to soulder.

"Turn around, Eva." he whispered and his voice suddenly hoarsed.

"Keep still" he ordered, and without taking his darkening eyes off mine, he run his middle finger over my breast.

My breath shallows, and he repeated the journey over my breast once more.

He, then, stopped and twirled his index finger in the air, indicating he wanted me to turn around again.

"Stop!" he said.

I was facing the bed.

His arm encircles my waist, pulling me against him, and he nuzzled my neck.

He looked at me straight into my eyes, and he pushed my legs apart.

His mouth was on me and my hands fisted in his hair.

He grabbed my hips to still me.

"Nathan.." I moaned.

"Not yet.." he breathed, and moved up my body.

"No.." I said.

Damn..

I sensed his smile against my belly.

"So impatient, Mrs King. I want you to ask for it.. Come on, do it.. Ask for it, Eva.." he said and kissed me aggressively.

E- I.. I want you. Please..

He loomed up over me, his body covered mine, resting his weight on his elbows.