Chapter 13

NATHAN

I opend the door and enter my house, feeling impatient for tomorrow's appointment. 

I undressed myself and put on the bottom of my tracksuit.

Did she arrive at her house?

I opened my emails and saw that Tyler sent me all the information he'd managed to collect about Eva.

After reading what he'd reported, I found her phone number. 

This night couldn't have ended better.

" Hope you had a good time today. I can't wait to see you again. Good night Eva. N."

I layed down on the bed and suddenly I smelled the perfume of hers.

 I smiled and brought my hand close to my nose. She'd left a gentle scent on me. 

I went to sleep with my hand close, so I could keep smelling it. And that's how I fell asleep.

EVA

The sound from my alarm clock made me jump out of bed.

I need to change that sound, otherwise one day I'll end up having a heart attack.

I noticed that I had a message from an unknown number.

"Hope you had a good time today. I can't wait to see you again. Good night Eva. N."

N. That's must be Nathan. Wait a sec, how did he find my number?

"Morning. I had a great time. But how did you find my number? I don't remember giving it to you." 

"I always find what I want. Especially if what I want is as interesting as you."

I smiled and went for a shower. 

The time passed and I had to hurry for work. As soon as I finished the shower, I quickly got dressed, grabbed my bag and keys, and ran to my car to leave.

On the way to the office, I made a short stop to get my daily coffee. 

As soon as I took the coffee in my hands, my phone rang.

E- Look who finally decided to call. 

A- Morning girl. How are you?

E- Sleeping with my eyes opened. 

A- Same..

E- Well, is Mike still alive?

A- Why shouldn't be?

E- I don't know. He might had suffered from last's night events..

A- Mmm, very funny.. Um, I kinda need a favor..

E- You've gotta be kidding me..

A- Pretty pleaseeeeee..

E- Fineee. 

A- Can you tell Dax that something serious happened and I won't come the office today?