Chapter 7

EVA

Mike grabed Ana's hand and headed towards the VIP area. I smiled and looked at Nathan.

N- We meet again in the end..

E- What a coincidence, right?

Ν- I've stopped believing in coincidences, Eva.

E- I'm sorry, Mr Queen. I didn't mean to..

"You can call me Nathan, if you want." he said interrupting me.

"That would be great" I responded in a surprising face.

N- Shall we go?

E- I have to change first. Unless you want me to come dressed like that..

N- Believe me, I wouldn't mind..

E- Oh, well... uh...

"Just kidding, just kidding." he said while laughing.

"I'll remember that, Nathan. I'll remember that" I told him and looked at him with a glance full of hints.

N- I'll wait here..

I smiled at him and went to Todd to take my dress and my shoes back. While I was changing my clothes, I kept bringing his eyes to my mind.

He has these eyes.. These eyes they fill me with butterfliess. They are this glowing brown.. And his perfect smile that makes it hard to look away.

NATHAN

I was waiting for her to change. I was about to spend the rest of the night with her. But how? Even the devil on my shoulder asked "What the fuck are you doing?".

I heard her coming, and turned my head to her side. She was stunning in her little black dress. She was still smiling.

N- You know, the most dangerous person in the world is a silent, smiling woman..

E- You can't say I'm that silent..

N- I see..

E- Well, shall we?

"After you, my lady" I told her sarcastically and showed her the way with my hand.

As soon as we went back to our table, we saw Ana and Mike talking. They seemed to enjoy each other's compant.

"We should leave them alone, don't you think?" she whispered in my ear.

"What makes you say that?" I replied.

E- They're about to kiss, or even worse they're goint to...

"Okay, we're out of here." I told her before she could finished her phrase.

She looked at me ready to laugh once again. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the exit.

"Wow, for a woman, you're pretty strong" I said as we went out of the club.

E- OMG!