Chapter 3: Hush little baby

|Ava's P.O.V|

  I woke to Andy singing to Sapphire. I giggle and i scared him.

  "Shit i thought you were still asleep." I just smiled and kissed his forehead. He gave me the baby. As i played with her fingers, Ash from New Years Day came in.

  "Oh my god, what a perfect family."

  "You got that right." Craig said as he walked in the room.

  "Can i hold her?" Ash nicely asked.

  "Of corse you can." Sapphire cried a little but once she got comfortable she was silent. Ash begun talking to her.

  "Hey there sweetheart, im aunt Ash." I smiled and Ash handed her to Craig. He held her carefully and gently. Swaying her back and forth. I looked up at Andy.

  "Isnt this amazing?" He laughed.

  "Of corse it is, i love you Ava." He hugged me and soon i was holding Sapphire again. She finally opened her eyes and gasp.

  "Babe, she has your eyes." Andy looked over and giggle. They were crystal blue that sparkled in the sunlight. Im glad she got his eyes because mine are just a brown and not as pretty as his.

  Sapphire was cleared to come home and we were excited. Finally, i said to myself, we started a family. As we got into the car i sat in the back with her and played her hair that was so soft and straight with a little waves. I saw Andy looking in the mirror and grinning at me.

  When we got home i felt this relaxing feeling. "Oh home sweet home." I said to Andy as we laughed inside the house.

  "Suprise!" Andy said as he unlock the door. Everyone was there. Bvb, FIR, ETF, NYD, ATL, BMTH, SWS, PTV, PATD, MIW and FOB. They planned a welcome home party for me and Sapphire. Ranae cried out.

  "MY BAE IS FINALLY HOME! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She said as she jumped in my arms. I laughed.

  "Hahah thank you everyone for supporting me and Andy and just being there when we need it." I teared up with joy.

  "Thats not all Ava. Follow me." Ronnie grabbed my hand. He took me to the guess room and opened the door. I was in shock. It was Sapphire's new room. "We been working on it for weeks."

  "OMG THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH GUYS!" I yelled out. It was a teal room with all of their band logos nice and big on the walls. Also they signed back wall and wrote short notes saying that they love her and stuff like that. "Okay let get this party started." I said and everyone cheered.

  The boys set up a stage area for the bands to play. Fall out boy played first and played "Immortals". We dance and played around for a couple hours. I was surprised because Sapphire slept through all of it. To end of the night Blacks Veil Brides played "Faithless".

  Everyone soon went home and then walked up to Andy who was cradling Sapphire. She started to cry and he whispered, "shh... hush little baby... shh." She calmed down and yawned.

  "Looks like someone is tired, even though she been sleeping all day." Andy giggled.

  "Sounds like you Ava." I bumped him and laughed. We took her up to her room and put her to bed. I kissed her forehead.

  "Goodnight baby girl." I got ready for bed and Andy set up the baby monitor. I lied down on the bed and cuddled with Andy. "Thank you for everything Andy."

  "You are very welcome Ava, night." He kissed me and played with my hair. I smiled and drifted to sleep.

  ~Omg im alive! I know i havent been writing but i been so busy but im going to write more often promise~