Chapter 12: Coming Home

|Sapphire's P.O.V |

  Its been a couple of months on the tour and we are finally going home. Alec said that he wanted to move to Cincinnati and i got really excited. Now i didnt have to worry about the long distance relationship thing.

  "Sapphire, are you ready to go home?" Ronnie called out. We had to pack our bags before hand so we can clean out the bus once we arrived home. I guess it was the manager's orders.

  "Yeah!" I called out and smiled when i saw Alec leaning against the wall of the bus.

  "Hey baby." He smiled back.

  "Hi honey."

  "I have to tell you something." I looked at him with concern. "Im... im really happy i going to meet your parents.. and i just hope they really like me.." he put his head down but i pulled it back up.

  "Alec, you are amazing of course they are going to like you. I love you." He smiled without hesitation and kissed me.

  |Alec's P.O.V | Few hours later

  I looked down and saw that Sapphire had fell asleep in my arms as i was playing with her hair. I never seen someone sleep so peacefully like she did. I kissed her cheek and got up to go to the bathroom.

  When i came out Ronnie was trying to wake Sapphire up because we were finally in Ohio. She did not want to get up at all.

  "Wow she is stubborn isn't she?" Ronnie laughed and shook his head.

  "Ronnie can i ask you something?" He turned to me.

  "Yeah, sure."

  "Do you think Mr. And Mrs. Biersack will like me?" He chuckled.

  "First of all do not call them that around them. They definitely dislike it. And second if Sapphire really loves you then of course they are going to like you. But dont break her heart she is their only child." I felt a little bit of relief and stress at the same time.

  We finally got Sapphire up and she tried to grab all of her bags at once.

  "No i got it. You just go and see your parents." She hugged me and ran.

  "Daddy! Mommy!" She jumped into her arms and they laughed at her childness.

  "Im so glad you are home!" Her mom let her down.

  "You have to tell us what happened. No details shall be left out." Her dad rubbed her head messing up her silky white hair. I walked towards the house and was amazed. It was a really big house but it wasnt like rich looking. It looked like any normal house you would see in your neighborhood.

  "Here, let us help you with that." Her mom pushed Andy towards me. My heart started pounding really hard. I could have sworn that they could hear it.

  "And who might you be?" Andy pulled out his hand and shook mine.

  "Alec Wolfe." I started to say.

  "Mom, Dad this is my boyfriend.." Sapphire hesitated for a moment.

  "Well why didnt you say so come on in Alec!" Andy pulled me inside as i smiled at Sapphire. Now it is official. I giggled at the thought in my head.

  "Im Ava, and this is.. well you know.. the famous Andy." As i shook her hand.

  "My mom said that it was okay that you stay with us for however long." Sapphire smiled as i took her hand.

  "Whos ready for dinner?" Ronnie called out as the FIR boys laughed.

  "Im starving!" Craig cried. Ava and Sapphire got dinner ready and Andy also invited the BVB boys.

  As we sat down to eat i pulled a chair out for Sapphire. I looked up and saw Andy smiling at me.

  "I think you got his approval." Sapphire  whispered in my ear. I took her hand and CC winked at me. I shook my head as i giggled to myself. Now i can finally start over... i thought to myself.

just let me fly (sequel of you're my one and only)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें