Chapter 1: I Do

It was finally time. Time to walk down that aisle and say "I do" to the one who i been waiting a life time to be married to. I sat in the red velvet chair while Ranae did my hair and makeup.

"You my dear are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Are you ready to get into the dress?" I nodded. I was 5 months pregnant with a baby girl. We were going to have it a surprise but I couldn't wait any longer.

The dress was colored coated with a shiny black with thick fabric that crossed around my body. Nothing real fancy but the dress was elegant.

I looked at the mirror one last time to see my big brother, West, smiling at the door.

"Knock knock im coming in." He slowly walked into the room.

"Soo..." I asked nervously.

"You are a goddess. Stop being scared, theres nothing to be afraid of." He held out his hand and gave me my flowers.

"Okay... thank you West..." my words shook. My heart was racing faster then ever before. I was shaking but when West grabbed my arm I felt a calmness.

The doors open and everyone rose. I stared at white carpet that red rose petals scattered across it. But at halfway I looked up to see Andy. He was in a red vest with a black shirt underneath and black pants. His sparkling blue eyes locked on to mine. It didn't feel like I was walking anymore. It felt like I was being carried to a romantic destiny.

The bridesmaid wore short red dress of their choice. The men wore black tuxes with a red rose on their vest. As West gave my hand to Andy I could heard some sniffing in the background from people crying.

"Ava Rose, I have loved you even since the beginning. You been there for me no matter what happened. You knew how to make me smile through my tears and laugh when no one else could. And now it is my turn to return the favor. I vow to care for you through sickness and health. Wipe your tears and guide you through the darkness." I couldn't hold it in. I couldn't fight back the tears of joy that knew how to escaped my eyes one way or another.

"You may kiss you bride." We heard. There was no hesitation. As everyone got up clapped we still held eachother tight. This felt so right and now it was going to last forever.

~Hello welcome back. Sorry i took so long to get an idea about this story. If you haven't read the first one i would be so greatfull if you would read it. It would help you understand this book alittle more. But thank you for reading and I hope you like it. BTW the picture is what i think of when i see Ava in a wedding dress.~