Chapter 14: revealing deep secrets

~In picture ignore the tattoos. Also imagine the scars and wounds are worst... This is the best picture i could find that fit in the story. ANYWAYS! Thanks for reading!~

  |Sapphire's P.O.V|

  Looking up on the walls are all the band logos and little notes from each member.

  "You are amazing! Call me or any of the guys if you ever wanna hang c:" Patrick(FOB).

  "Always keep your head up! You have alot of people on your side to fight aside you!" Oliver (BMTH).

  "Please visit me as much as you can! I can wait to see what you grow up to be!" Brendon(PATD).

  God i miss them all...i hope i see them soon.. I read all the notes and smiled big. I have an amazing family and wonderful boyfriend that actually cares about me. Im gonna become a singer soon and go on all these tours with my most favorite people on the planet. How can my life get any better than this.

  I walked out and saw everyone sleeping in the living room. The clock said 7:30am. Ugh seriously...i guess ill get ready for the day...

  Without a thought i went into the bathroom and my mouth dropped.

  "Alec?? What happened??" He turned around fast as i scared him. He didn't answer and just looked down. "Hello? Answer me!" His eyes wided and gave me a shhh.

  "Come on." He said as he pulled me back into my room. There was awkward silence for awhile until he begun to speak again. "I was going to tell you sooner.." he went on to tell me all about his past and how his parents were such assholes to him and about his sister.

  "Where is she now?" I said in concern. He teared up.

  "She... she... she is gone... my mom pushed her off the balcony before she could run away..." I started to cry and i held him close.

  "Im so so so so sorry Alec... i wish i could have been there..." he shook his head.

  "There was nothing you have done... dont blame this on yourself Sapphire..." he was still sad looking so i asked him.

  "Are you scared? Scared of all of this?" He looked at me.

  "Yes... many people like you can do so much better than me... im afraid that you realize that one day..." i was shocked.

  "I would never leave you Alec! Not in a million years. You have my heart. Nothing could change that." He kissed me and i smiled. "You know you're not the only one with scars."

  "Huh?" He asked with alot question.

  "Here, i use to self harm when my ex was around." I showed him my arms and waist. He took a minute to look and then reached down to kiss them. I fell in love all over again. He came up and hugged me.

  "Can i ask you something?" Alec asked.

  "Of course. Anything."

  "Will you be my always and forever?" I smiled and kissed him. Then i whispered in his ear.

  "Always and forever."