Chapter 4: Rocker chick

~So im starting this chapter 16 years later.. I know that its a long time but please bare with me..Also that pic is what i picture Sapphire.~

  |Sapphire's P.O.V |

  "Mom i cant find my MIW shirt! Do you know where it is?" I yelled at my mom as i got ready for school...Yay... Soo fun...

  "I just washed it, here you go." She handed me the shirt and laughed.

  "Thanks mom, i love you." I gave her a heart sign and she gave one back. Me and my mom were the most awkward but awesome people in the world. I skype my dad because he was on tour.

  "Hey dad, just want to call you and say i love you." He smiled.

  "I love you-"

  "Hey Sappy!" The BVB boys interrupted my dad.

  "Hey guys, i love and miss all of you so so so much!" They laughed.

  "We do to! Byeeeee!" I waved goodbye as my dad pushed them off.

  "Im sorry you couldn't come with us on this tour.." my dad sadden.

  "Its okay, i need my education..." i sarcastically spoke. He laughed and blew me a kiss. I smiled and hung up the chat and saw Blade waiting for me. Blade was my best friend, my sister by heart. She was a daughter of Kellin Quinn and Ranae Quinn. She also has a twin brother named Blaze.

  "I was wondering if you'd ever show up." She laughed and i punched her arm softly. However, when she smiled i could see that something was wrong.

  "Hey you okay?" She looked down.

  "Yeah.. Mondays, got to hate them." I frowned. "Okay okay... so here's what happen..." she told me what had happened over the weekend with her and Austin. Austin was a friend of ours but now Blade was his. (Read APrettyPanda0 story 'Just Silly Old Me' for more details).

  "Dude i would just killed her right then and there." Blade's eyes widen. "Kidding!" We laughed as Austin walk towards us.

  "Hey gals." Austin said as he stood next to Blade.

  "Hey Aus, im just gonna leave you two alone." I winked at Blade as i speed walked away.

  I hated my school so much. It was full of fakes, whores, cheaters, etc. I was bullied alot but i kinda brushed it off. I got into a fight once with this dick eater, Payton and also with this so what called 'gangsta', Destiny. We used to be really good friends until they both stabbed my back and hurt Blade really bad. I couldn't forgive them.

《Flashback of the fight》

  "You both are fake bitches. Acting liking our friends when all you do is put us down. You go around acting like a victim and think that the world is out to get you when 'everyone loves you'." I was so mad at them i just tired to walk away without an answer from them.

  "Go to hell. Im done with you and im done with you." Payton said as she pointed at me and Blade.

  "You are so immature. How about you go and suck another guy's dick.. oh wait you two have sucked them all!" Blade called out and i couldn't help but to laugh.

  "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!? COME HERE YOU EMO CUNTS!" Destiny and Payton and their friend Alyssa screamed out. They started punching Blade and i went psycho on them. Pulling their hair, breaking their nails, and making blood drip everywhere. Soon the teacher put us apart and told us to go to the principals office.

  "Okay so i heard alot from all of you and i think that Sapphire was only trying to protect herself and her friends." whining and crying filled the room when all three of the sluts got ISS for a week. They got what they deserved.

《End of flashback》
   ~ Hey guys this seemed like a short chapter and im sorry, im really tired but want to keep writing. Im sorry if anything that i say offends you in anyway. I like to cuss alot and some of these things actually happened to me and APrettyPanda0. Well i hope you keep reading, like and share this book with others thanks~