Chapter 15: auditions

|Sapphire's P.O.V |

So after a while, i been waiting to hear back from Fearless Records about making a band and tours (etc.). I finally got a call today saying that they were hosting an audition for band members tonight. I was so so so excited and i quickly got ready even though it was about 3 hours before it actually starts.

"Hey, what are you so happy about?" Alec laughed and smiled at me.

"We finally have auditions for the band tonight!" He hugged me and that was the perfect time to ask him. "Hey would you like to play lead guitar in the band?"

"Of corse i would! What an honor!" He kissed me as we both jumped up and down with joy.

I asked my dad and I soon called Ronnie to ask them if they wanted to come. I wanted my dad and Ronnie there to give me music advice.

Hours later we were all ready to go. We drove to the place and there was a huge line.

"I cant believe so many people showed up!" I told the guys.

"Well when a new band starts to form people want to be apart of the big experience." My dad said as he turned into our parking space.

Some guys from Fearless Records were there and the whole time thinking and coming here i was excited, but now im nervous. How could i pick two really good musicians out of all these amazing people who came.

"Okay are we ready to begin?" One of the guys ask, ready to open the doors.

"May the party begin!" Ronnie shouted out as we laughed. You could hear everyone outside the room we were in. I had to calm myself down because i was so emotional at that point.

|Andy's P.O.V |

Oh my god, there are so many amazing and talented people here tonight. There were girl drummers and guys who played the bass like i never heard the bass be played before. I just hope that Sapphire can choose the right ones that speak to her the most.

"Okay last one." Alec called out. We were all tired but patient for the end. We watched as the girl guided her fingers acrossed the bass and she singed a little background stuff.

"Thank you we will make our decision." Sapphire said awkwardly. I pushed her as she glared at me but i gave her a 'seriously look' back.

|Sapphire's P.O.V |

"Now i have to decide two people out of 150." I sighed as i walked in the house. My mom greeted me.

"Hey sweetie how did it go?" I shrugged.

"Alright."

"Whos hungry?" She called out as we all said 'me'.

Later that night i was laying in bed when my mom came into my room.

"Is Alec in here?" I shooked my head.

"He is taking a shower."

"Oh okay i just wanted to talk to you." She slowly walked into the room and sat next to me. "When i was 18, Ranae and i created this band. She sang and i played the bass. We found some really good people to play with us and play a couple shows." She paused.

"Why don't you still play?" I asked.

"Well because we really didn't know what we were doing. It was kind of like a one night stand. You do it once and leave the next morning. We just... fell apart..."

"Thats why you haven't been talking to Ranae much?" She nodded.

"You know some people don't turn out the way you want them to. So when you are deciding on people, you have to think, do you want to hangout with them? Do you want to tour with them? And think about all these things that can really affect the band." She hugged me tight.

"Thanks, i love you mom." She smiled.

"I love you to Sapphire." As she left i really thought hard at what she just told me. I really hope i find the right people.

~Well hello again! I just wanted to apologize for the slow updates again. I been really sick and didn't have the urge to write anything. So i love you guys and thanks for reading!~