Chapter 5: A haunting past

|Sapphire's P.O.V |

  I cant walk these school halls without running into my ex boyfriend, Ryan. You could say that we weren't the best couple. We were on and off, broken and then happy. It wasnt a healthy relationship. Everytime he cheated on me but then he always found my soft spot and drag me back in for the kill. The first week he was the perfect guy. But that all changed when a month went by and i found him dirty talking to Alyssa, another girl i dislike. My heart shattered into pieces. But like i said before i would always fall for him over and over, again and again.

  I was going to my locker and the worst part is that his locker was only a few locks away. As i got there to get my stuff i heard a soft moan. It was Ryan and his girlfriend pressed against the lockers. I rolled my eyes trying to ignore it but they kept sliding closer to me. I was get annoyed, "Will you please do that somewhere else. Thanks." He chuckled.

  "Hah, thats funny because last time i checked you were just like this. Touching me all over." The girl giggled. What was she getting out of him. Oh yeah his dick.

  "At least i dont have sex in the middle of the fucking hallway." He smirked and went back to his stuff. I just shooked my head and headed to class.

  ¤Later that day¤

  Finally, school is over... i told myself and quickly got my stuff and headed outside to walk home. When i went outside i turned the corner and take a guess who was leading on the wall. "Ryan."

  He smiled, "Oh Sapphire, my lovely baby girl." I gared at him.

  "Goodbye." He grabbed my arm.

  "No come back baby. I need to tell you something." I sighed.

  "Hurry up." I kept my words short.

  "Tickle tickle!" He started tickling me at my sides. I laughed a little bit but then stood up.

  "Ryan just stop it, im not going back to you." I turned and walked away as fast as i could.

  "You'll come back, they always do." He called out as i plugged in my headphones to my phone and started to play "Let Me Down" by New Years Day.

  "Mom, im home!" I yelled out as i walked into my house.

  "Hey kiddo." I smiled to hear my dad's voice.

  "Hi daddy! I missed you so so so so much!" I jumped on him.

  "Missed you too." He shooked me.

  "Wheres mom?" I asked my dad.

  "Im right here! How was hell today." I put my head down.

  "Sapphire?" My dad asked, "Are you okay?"

  "Oh totally. Yeahh. Everything is fine." I lied.

  "Oh no is it Ryan again sweetheart?" My eyes widened at my mom and tried to shut her up but it was useless.

  "What about him?" My dad frowned.

  "Oh he has been messing around with Sapphire's head." He was angry now.

  "Excuse me? I told you to stay away from him after what had happened."

  《Flashback a year ago》

  "Are you ready to go babe?" I asked Ryan. He was going to come to my house and meet my family today. I was so excited i think that they will love him as much as i do.

  "Nahh lets stay here instead. Okaay? Okay." He said as he played his video games.

  "Ryan you told me you would meet them today." I told him.

  "Yeah i know but today isn't a good day lets just hang out here." I grew mad.

  "No, im leaving. See you later." Before i could open the door he locked it and pushed me on his bed.

  "Stay please. I wuv you soooo much baby." I coughed as he kissed me.

  "You been smoking again." He laughed.

  "Yeah so what. That doesn't matter as much as this." He grabbed me and tried to unbutton my shirt, kissing my neck.

  "No Ryan! Let me go now!" I tried to push him off but nothing worked. Soon enough i heard a slam to the doorway. My dad stood there violently shaking Ryan.

  "YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Ryan put his arms up and nodded in laughter.

  "SAPPHIRE LETS GO!" i stood up and walked away to the car. When my dad got outside he started to blame me.

  "Dad it wasn't my fault, he wouldn't let me leave."

  "SHUT UP! Stop talking." I teared up. My dad never yelled at me like that ever and it scared me. "Im so disappointed in you." My dad shooked his head. I fell apart.

  《End of flashback》

  "Well its not my fault that i had to go to the same fucking school now is it." I turn towards him.

  "You're almost done with school Sapphire. Just deal with it for awhile longer." My mom put her hand on my head. Awhile longer, i said to myself, great....