Chapter 10: a new love story begins

|Ronnie's P.O.V |

  I walk in to the living room this morning to find them sleeping on the couch. He seemed like a really nice guy and he was very into Sapphire. I had called her parents last night and told them what happen because i panic.. But i told them that we had it under control and also i really didn't tell them much about him because i wanted to make Sapphire do it.

  "Hey Ron." A quiet whisper spoke behind me. It was Ryan. "Is she okay?.." he seemed very concerned about her. I mean they do act like brother and sister. Sometimes i really think that they are.

  "Yeah, but probably very tired." He nodded as i turned around and made myself breakfast. We had a meet and greet tonight which i kinda dont want to go.. i want to be here for Sapphire but i trust him.

  |Sapphire's P.O.V |

  I rubbed my watery eyes and looked behind me. He wasnt there..Did he leave?.. i asked myself. I got up and put my slippers on. Looked at the clock, 11:28am.

  "To early?" A deep voice chuckled. I turn around quickly and saw him smiling.

  "I think so.. haha" you think so!? Goddammit your fucking stupid.

  "How are you feeling?" He asked

  "Could be better but im alright." When i said alright he kinda sadden. "Thank you.." i whispered.

  "Of course. Im will always be there when help calls out." He pumped his chest.

  "Well alrighty then my hero." I giggled as he blushed like really bad but in a good way.

  "Sapphire? Isnt it?" I smiled and nodded. "What a beautiful name." I started blushing.. fuck.. (lol)

  "And you?.." i didnt want to jump in too quickly.

  "Alec. Alec Wolfe." Omg... that is like the best name in the fucking world!...

  "Haha nice i like it." He grinned.

  "Hey wanna come to the beach with me tonight? Nothing fancy just for us to get to know eachother." I smiled.

  "Of course!... i mean yeah, sure totally..." he laughed.

  "Ill go home and get ready. Until then."

  "Until then." I giggled. As he left i watch him walk home. So this much be what window pain feels like... it hurt watching him leave...

  "Hey Ronnie." I told Ronnie as he got ready for the m&g tonight.

  "Hey you. Are you feeling okay?" I nodded.

  "Yeah but i guess you're asking me if im going with you... and actually i wanted to know if i could go with Alec to the beach and just hangout.." he laughed.

  "Yes you can just be safe please.." i looked down as he hugged me.

  |Alec's P.O.V |

  Later that night i waited for her at the beach. I wore a button up shirt and skinny jeans with converses. What if she doesn't come?... ugh i cant be doing this to myself. I mean what could she like in me, Alec Wolfe, a 18 year old fuckup who really didn't have a family and wasnt that good looking... oh well, i guess we will see...

  "Hey Alec." I turned around and my eyes wided. Sapphire was fucking gorgeous. She wore a black strapless shirts with dark blue skinny jeans and combat boots. Her white hair was straighten and she did a natural makeup look. It made her baby blue eyes pop out.

  "Sapphire... you look amazing.." she blushed.

  "Thanks.. you look handsome this fine evening." She giggled and i smiled to my feet.

  "Shall we." I held my hand out as she grabbed it and we started to walk towards the water. Her hand was soft and warm. I really hope this works out... i told myself in my head.

  We sat on a blanket in the sand and watched the sun set down into the night.

  "Its beautiful." She said looking at the purple and orange sky.

  "But not as beautiful as you.." she blushed even more and looked away. I grabbed her face and got lost into her eyes. They were pure glass eyes. Shiney and sparkled in the light. I took a breath in.. and out.. her face finally collided on mine. Her lips were pure, soft, and delicious. We kissed for a while before pulling back.

  "Alec... i... love.. you.." my heart stopped. I screamed in my head and imagined me getting up and dancing all over the place.

  "I love you to Sapphire." She smiled and kissed me again. There was no lie. No doubt. I was deeply, and madly in love with her.