Chapter 13: Save Me

|Alec's P.O.V | •few years before•

  "Hey wanna go smoke the bowl?" My friends laughed at me. Thats what i said the first time i tried being cool.

  "Dude stop it." I punched one of them in the arm but not hard.

  "Okay see you tomorrow Alec!" Our girl, FRIEND yelled across the street. I waved back and placed my headphones in.

  ...They dont know my true smile...

  I got home to banging on the walls.

  ...Here we go...

  "You worthless piece on shit! I waited years for you to obey me but nothing just nothing!" I looked around the corner to see my father yelling at my baby sister who was only 7.

  "Dad stop she has had enough!" I grabbed his hand.

  "No she needs to obey your father!" My drunk mother walked into the hallway.

  "You are going to kill her!" I screamed as he kicked her stomach and face over and over, again and again.

  "Get the fuck out IT! Ill deal with your ass later." My dad pushed me to the ground. Yes, my parents called me IT because i was never going to be their definition of a son.

  I ran into my room crying.

  ...You dumbass... All you had to do was save her...

  I hit my pillows continously. Soon i crashed on my knees begging to god who i knew wasnt there.

  A couple hours went by and my dad came in my room with a whip that he used on his whores. Also in his pocket was a knife.

  "Okay lets begin IT!" I curled into a ball but was then untangled by his strength. His tied me to the wall like a slave and punched my stomach non-stop.

  After, he had a little break to get his alcohol, then begun to slash my back with the leather. I felt tears escaping my eyes and my dad always said, 'If your a man you will never cry'. When i shed even one single tear he hit me harder and harder.

  "Honey! Will you finish IT!" My dad called out to my mom. She smiled and took the knife from him.

  "AHHHHHHH!" I cried out from the carvings that she was creating on back. The blood trickled down like rain drops. She laughed loudly and kicked me over.

  "Until next time." She winked and smirked. She jumped on my dad and they started making out.

  ..Why.. Why my sister and I..

  I thought about her all night not knowing what had happened to her. I took the knife and carved 'Help me' on the walls with all the others. I lied down and cried myself asleep once again....

  "Alec... Alec!" I felt a shaking. I focus my vision and it was Sapphire holding my face.

  "Yeah?..." I asked without breathe.

  "You were screaming... calling for help.." She started to tear up. I held her close to me.

  "Im okay..." i whispered.

  "Promise?" She looked up with puffy eyes. I didnt repond...