Chapter 8: the blue eye mystery

|Sapphire's P.O.V | months later

  Finally school was over!! Done with the hate, drama, cool kids, popularity and learning. Like i really needed it anyways lol. Anyways my first tour this summer is the Falling In Reverse tour featuring Escape The Fate.

  "Are you almost ready?" My dad asked me quietly.

  "Yeppers." I replied very happily. I been to concerts before but i have never been on a tour yet. I was excited but nervous.

  "Okay Ronnie will be here soon so..." he looked down.

  "Whats wrong dad?" I walked towards him.

  "Nothing its just going to be hard without you here for a couple months." He sighed.

  "Dad, im going to be fine-"

  "She is in good hands Biersack." Ronnie said as he stood at the door. I hugged my dad as he smiled and nodded for me to go. Ryan helped me with my bags and we headed to the bus.

  As i waved my mother and father goodbye i felt a slight relief. Like a weight came off of my shoulders. Here i come world... i said to myself.

  |Ronnie's P.O.V |

  "Hey remember our deal Sapphire?" I turned around to see her on the couch.

  "Yes." She said as she rolled her eyes. The deal was that if i took her on this tour she would have to help. That meant helping with the merch and stuff like that.

  "Are you ready guys?!" Jacky yelled out.

  "Hell yeah!" We all screamed back. And off we went.

  |Sapphire's P.O.V |

  "Finally we are here.." Derek said stretching out his arms. We all goaned as we got out of the bus. I went to ETF bus and saw that they were all sleeping. Well the devil in me had a plan.

  "Ready 1... 2... 3..." i got ready to scare the crap out of them with the beginning of "Perfect Weapon" (BVB). I turned the cd player volume on the highest it could go and pressed play. My dad's scream woke them up alright. Craig flew up and hit his head on the bunk, Robert got up and got ready to hit something. Kevin and TJ yelled out "WHAT THE FUCK!!" I was on the floor dieing.

  "Sapphire!" Craig tackled me and TJ called out.

  "Dog pile!" I soon realized that the guys were on top of me. I was loosing my breath.

  "Goodbye world...." i joked around pretending like i was dieing.

  "NO NOT SAPPHIRE!" i heard Kevin cry out. "Get off of her guys." He said as he pulled everyone off.

  "These... are my... last words.." i coughed.

  "What is it?" Kevin held my face and pretended to cry.

  "B...b..buy...my..m...m...mixtape..." i then acted like i had died.

  "Fuck that!" Kevin laughed and picked me up.

  Ronnie and the boys came in, "what the hell happen in here?"

  "Haha long story." Craig giggled as we all smiled and hug one another.

  "Okay well we need to get some sleep for the show tomorrow." Ronnie stood up in a bossy pose.

  "Well fine then! Goodbye guys see you tomorrow." I winked at them as they laughed. I took the bottom bunk and fell asleep real quick.

  "Good morning sunshine time to get ready." Ryan baby me to wake up. I stretched out and "accidentally" punched his face. We both laughed as i headed to the bathroom.

  Makeup done. Clothes on. Ready to go.

  As we headed inside i saw many people standing outside. "Damn is it always like this?"

  "You betcha." Robert smiled. I looked around and saw everyone just yelling and crying. But there was this one guy who i only saw for a second and he dissappeared. I shooked my head and told myself i was imaging.

  "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK!" Ronnie and Craig scream out to the packed crowd. They all chanted and put their hands in the air. Ronnie and Craig started to sing "Ungrateful" (ETF).

  I was rocking out on the stage. I danced, sing and even played a little bit with the boys. But as i watched the crowd i saw that guy again. Brown wavey hair, pale skin, band merch on and piercing blue eyes. He was standing in the middle just standing there. I must of put a flirty expression on my face because he flashed a smile back. My face turned red and i hide behind Jacky as he played. I went to take a look to see him again but he was gone. What the hell... Where did he go...