Chapter 11: fun and games

|Sapphire's P.O.V | couple days later

  "Guys we should play a game." I sat on the couch with Alec and called to the guys who were either on their phones or eating.

  "Like what?" Craig asked me.

  "Here, we all write a challenge, put it in the hat and draw one out. If the person beats the challenge they get a prize, but if they lose they have to do something really, really embarrassing." The guys nodded in agreement.

  "What is the 'prize'?" TJ gave me a sassy look.

  "I guess you get to decide." Now the boys were hyped up.

  "This should be great, hahah." Alec sarcastically spoke. I was so glad that Ronnie let him come with us for the rest of the tour. He is.. well.. words cant describe him. Perfect, amazing, wonderful, sexy.. i could go on..

  "Okay me first!" Kevin yelled out. He picked up the strip of paper from the hat. His eyes wided. "What the hell guys... 'take everything that is in the fridge and put it all together and eat it'." We all looked around. Robert busted out laughing. We knew he did it.

  "Come over Kev. This way." Derek chuckled as he opened the fridge. There was beers, sodas, mayo, leftover chicken, chocolate bars and pizza rolls. Kevin's mouth dropped as we giggled but tried to keep our cool. He blended them all together and it was gross.

  "Come on you got this!" Jacky chanted as we did the same. He took a breath and gulped it down. It was painful to watch.

  "DONE!" Kevin cried out. He was literally crying cause of how bad it was.

  "Okay my turn!" Ryan yelled out. This went on for a long time. Almost all night.

  "Okay Ronnie you're last." Alec told him as Ronnie mimiced him. He picked the last challenge from the hat.

  "Drink a whole beer, then turn around 5 times and then eat something unhealthy and then run outside and run back to the bus." He glared at Craig.

  "I love you Ronnie!" He could help but to laugh as we all did. So Ronnie got the beer and a doughnut ready.

  "Ready... set... go!" I counted him down. He drank the beer in a blink of an eye. We chanted and clapped in unison. He turn five times and almost fell on the last turn. Then quickly eating the doughnut, he runs outside and stopped.

  "Hey arent you suppose to-." He barfed everywhere.

  "Hahah... ewww.... hahah... gross.. haha.." TJ said.

  "Then why are you laughing?" Kevin asked.

  "Why are you?" We all laughed along. Ronnie got cleaned up and laid in his bed and soon fell asleep. I showed the boys what we were gonna do. And a few minutes later.

  "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GUYS!!" Ronnie woke up screaming. We went to his room and he was looking at his phone. We had posted a picture of him and my dad from awhile ago. Some people said that they ship it, others just blew it up on their social medias.

  "That was your punish Ron." Derek and all of us laugh. He put a hand to his face and went back to bed.

  Later that night me and Alec were on my bunk. "Hey Sapphire.."

  "Yes Alec?" I questioned him.

  "I know we only been hanging out together for a couple days but i really love you and i never want to leave your side... so what im asking is will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and kissed him.

  "Of course, my hero." He smiled as we cuddle up again to fall into a deep sleep.