Chapter 6: Support

~Guys im so so so sorry about the slow updates, im still alive but sometimes i just forget what i was writing about and yeah im sorry again and i hope you're still reading tho it means alot. Also sorry if the music doesnt work~

  So its my birthday today. Im turning 17 and im so excited because i can go to more concerts and tours because im finishing high school early. I cant wait!!

  On my birthday's we don't really do much. My mom and dad invite our close friends and we just hangout. Well i guess i shouldnt say close friends, they are more family. Anyways, its kinda like a family reunion, a moment to share anything with the family.

  "Happy birthday sweetheart." My mom and dad woke me up. They were smiling and i just rubbed my eyes and nodded.

  "Just five more minutes.." i curled into bed again.

  "Hey people are gonna be here any minute you need to get ready." They shut the door and i growled. But as always i did my morning routine. My mom got me an outfit to wear today. It was new skinny jeans and muscle tshirt with red converse. I turned on my straightener and as i waited for it to heat up i turn on my music and Falling In Reverse's "Guillotine IV" came on and i hummed it cuz lets be real, i cant scream. I did my hair and looked into the mirror and sighed. Why cant i just be pretty... i always put myself down. And yeah i know im the daughter of Ava and Andy Biersack but still i doubt myself like anyone else would. But i shooked my head and put my makeup on.

  "Hey Sapphire the fam is here!" I heard my dad yelled out. I looked at myself one last time and smiled but knew it was fake.

  "SAPPY!" CC yelled out as i walked down the stairs. He jumped on me.

  "Oh CC look how big you have gotten." I joked around as we all laughed. "Wazzup guys." I greeted Ashley, Jake, and Jinxx.

  "We all missed you Sappy!" They cried out and gave me a big group hug.

  "Dudes dont kill my favorite person in this world." I heard someone say at the door. When i looked it was Ronnie and the crew. I gave him a huge hug and i didnt let him go for awhile. Me and Ronnie were the closest out of everyone else. Dont worry i do love everyone but me and Ronnie connect more i guess. Jacky, Ryan, and Derek had a big pile of boxes wrapped in birthday paper.

  "Whats all of this?" My mom asked.

  "Its for Sapphire." Jacky and Ryan said.

  "Ronnie! I told, no presents this years." I glared at Ronnie as he laughed.

  "And who said i would listen." We all laughed in agreement. Ronnie was always the trouble maker.

  Soon more people showed up. MIW, NYD, ATL, BMTH, SWS, PTV, PATD, ADTR, ETF and FOB.

  "Whos ready to party!" Chris screamed out as everyone cheered out. When there is a party we always did live music and Motionless In White played "America". As everyone was getting drinks and ate food i danced with Blade and Blaze.

  Later that night, "Sapphire, why dont you open your presents now." My dad called everyone in and sat around watching me. Brendon got me a new computer, Oli got me some jewelry and some money for tattoos. Ash got me some makeup, Alex got me xbox games that havent even came out yet. Finally i opened Ronnie's stuff last. He got me new clothes, the original recording of his new album and he told me to wait for the last present.

  "I wonder whats in the box." Blade told me as we were watching ATL played "Somethings Gonna Give". When they were done Ronnie went on the stage and told me to come up with him.

  "So Sapphire remember awhile ago i asked you to cover one of my songs?" I nodded. It was last year and Ronnie called and asked me to cover his song and so i recorded and sang the song "Makeup". "Well open your last gift." Everyone smiled and i just gave a puzzled looked at him. I opened it slowly and i started to cry. It was a gift from Fearless Records saying that they will help me in a singing career. Everyone started to chant.

  "Sing!" I smiled as Patrick set up the mic for me. I sat down and started to sing " The Ballot Of Mona Lisa" by PATD.