Chapter 9: hold me close

*in picture imagine him without the hat and the girl with white hair*

|Sapphire's P.O.V |

  After the show i went on a walk. I was getting really home sick and i needed fresh air. There was a park close by so thats where i went. I sat on the swing and humming, "Its Complicated" (ADTR).

  "Hey pretty lady." I looked up to see two guys standing in front on me. They were cocky highschool seniors im guessing by their looks. "Why are you alone sexy." They walked slowly towards me.

  "I better be going." I got up and try to walk away.

  "No no no sweetheart." One of them grabbed my arm. "You aren't going anywhere." He laughed as the other one played with my hair.

  "Emo chick, hahah me likey." He looked at me up and down. He try to tangle me in his arms. But... "FUCK! DUDE GO GET HER!" I punched his gut and starting to run away.

  "Get back here!" I looked back the tall, stylish guy was catching up to me. I ran as fast as me feet could possibly carry me. I took my phone out and dropped it. Before i could take it and go he caught me.

  I screamed, "HELP PLEASE SOMEONE!" He covered my mouth and dragged me to a dark area. He pushed me on the ground and i felt him take my shirt off.

  "You have to be punish honey." I heard his zipper on his pants go down. Is he really going to do this outside where anyone can see... as i thought to myself i struggled to get him off but he eventually pulled my pants down. I screamed even louder and cried for someone, anything to save me.

  "Hey!" I heard from a distance. The highschooler was then pushed off of me and i turned to see a guy punching him repeatedly. The guy finally got up and ran away.

  With all of my fright and shock in my mind, it became overwhelming and i was drifting away. I cried as my cold body laid on the grass.

  "Hey hey stay will me." I heard his words as he gasped me up. It was blurry but i could only see his eyes. Bright shinning blue. Sparkling in the dim moon light. I soon past out...

  |Unknown P.O.V |

  I better get her clothes back on...  i gently picked her up and putting her into her clothes again. She past out in my arms, god i hope shes okay... i looked to the side and saw a cellphone light blinking. I looked at it and it said "Ronnie

  "Hey Sapphire are you okay? You been gone for awhile." He spoke.

  "Sapphire is... umm... well... i think she is okay now but i will explain everything once i get her to you i promise." I looked at her and sighed.

  "Wait who is this? What happened to Sapphire?!" Ronnie yelled into the phone.

  "I will bring her back to your bus it wont be long." I tried to calm him down.

  "Okay... but again who is this?" he asked.

  "My name is..."

  |Sapphire's P.O.V |

  I kinda woke up but not really. I looked at the setting and i was back at the bus. How did i get back here. I was on the couch and i felt and tug on my sides. I looked up and it was him. I was shocked. It was the the guy i saw at the concert that kept dissappearing. Was he the one? Did he save me? I was very tired and i just cuddle up with him as he helded me tightly and i fell asleep again.