Chapter 7: We had something so special

| Ava's P.O.V |

  What the hell is wrong with me... i asked myself over and over again reading the text messages me and Ranae were sending eachother.

  *Hey bae :) Wazzup*

  *hey nothing much hanging with Kells*

  *Oh thats fun.. jk lol*

  *What the hell is thats supposed to mean...?*

  *Nothing bad at all... it was a joke...*

  *mmhk...*

  *What??*

  *by all the dots i guessing its not..*

  *not what? A joke?*

  *Yeah*

  *jeez Ranae i was joking talk to you later...*

  *yeah bye..*

  I cant do anything right, now can i... but it wasn't all my fault, it was meant to be a joke she took it the wrong way. I dont know i guess ill ask Andy for his opinion..

  |Andy's P.O.V |

  "Well?..." Ava asked me.

  "I can see you clearly meant it as a joke. She just took it the wrong way." I told her honestly. When she asks me for something like my opinion im pretty straight forward. Weather she likes it or not.

  "Thanks Andy... i tried to tell her that.." she lowered her head and i placed my hand on her cheek.

  "You did the best that you could Ava. I love you, now lets get to bed." She nodded and off we went to sleep.

  The next day |Sapphire's P.O.V |

  I woke up this morning feeling the same way, ugh im still here... i walked dowm stairs to get breakfast and my mom faked a smile, "Good morning sweetheart."

  "Morning." I knew it was fake because i over heard my parents last night. Mine and Blade's moms haven't been in the best relationship and neither had me and Blade. Everytime i go on Facebook i always see Blade with all her friends. Smiling, having a great time together. Its not like i hate them which i dont i actually like them it just hurts me. Because they dont even bother to included or ask me to do anything with them. Which i understand them because who would want to be seen with me in public right?...

  Me and Blade were going to hangout but i had forgotten i already made plans with Ash. Which didnt matter what i did because later i saw her with all of her friends again. I dont get her sometimes because she does that and then tells me that we the bestest of friends. Who knows, i guess we will see at school.

  "Hey Sapphire." I was gretted by Blade.

  "Hey."

  "Whats wrong?" She put her hand on my shoulder.

  "Oh nothing hehe..." i shrugged.

  "Okay." She smiled and we walked towards her friends. My head and eyes were glue to the ground. "Hey my mom told me about your mom."

  "What did she said?" I knew what she was talking about..

  "She said that they got into a little fight over text." she spoke.

  "Did she show you them?" She nodded.

  "Yeah and i have to say your mom is pretty rude." My head flew up.

  "What the hell Blade. It was a joke, A FUCKING JOKE!" She wided her eyes.

  "Calm down Sap i was just saying my opinion." I glared at her.

  "And maybe your opinion is irrelevant!" She stepped back from me.

  "You know what Sapphire fuck you! You been nothing but a shithead lately." She groaned.

  "Well if it were me i wouldn't be treating my friend like shit like you do. Pushing them around, leaving them behind, if you could even call yourself a true friend." She shook her head at me.

  "Wow, i see what this is, you are jealous of my other friends." I teared up.

  "Im not jealous, im mad and upset at you because when i first meant you i thought we were going to be bestfriends forever! Not stabbing my back like this, you hurt me Blade."

  "Dude seriously, these people have been my friends longer than you have and whatever other bullshit you have against them you can just drop it. Its not worth all of this." She turned around to start walking away.

  "Fine you had your chance and you made your choice. So close your eyes, walk away and pretend that i dont exist. But now its my turn to walk out on you. ITS YOUR FUCKING LOST!" i was already crying and i started running away once i saw her face like 'whatever bitch i have better than you'. Everyone was staring at me through the day. When i walked home Ryan didnt even try to talk to me at all. Thank you god.

  "Welcome home Darling." My mom opened the door. "I have to go to the store wanna come?"

  "No im good see you later." I walked upstairs without hesitation to look down at her. I heard the door close and i sadden.

  I went into my room and i went to my piano. I looked up and saw a picture of me and Blade. I screamed as threw it across the room. But then i took another picture from top. It was my Uncle West. I started to cry because he died in a car accident a couple years ago. He always helped me with these things but now he isnt here. Minutes later i started to sing "Brother" (Falling In Reverse). Ronnie wrote him this song. It took alot strength but i did it... could my life get any worse...