Being a Rockstar Sucks 25

Sorry I've been taking a while to upload...I have a crapload of hw and I have been working on my art project for VASE (it's an  art competition).

Anywho this chapter is dedicated to RaWriTzZoey for giving me the idea of the Ferris wheel :D

Hope u like it J

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*Chapter 25*~*

Serenity's Pov

"Why don't you ever dress girly?" Liz asked in exasperation, while looking at my skinny jeans and purple Attack Attack t-shirt.

"'Cause I'm not." I shrugged carelessly and went back to staring at the wall. My stomach was flopping; It was weird usually I'm never nervous for dates. I have no idea where we're going; just that Jace is going to pick me up at six. He was literally walking around in circles in Luxor until six; He wants it to feel like a real date or something.

"Don't you want to look pretty for Jace?" She tried to persuade me again.

"What are you trying to say?" I narrowed my eyes at her and she bit her lip nervously.

"Nothing, just wear the freakin' skirt!" She held up the ugly pink thing and charged at me.

"Rape!" I shouted and hid under the bed.

"No you don't!" She grabbed my leg and began dragging me out from under the bed.

"Help! Usui help!" he was the only other person here. I heard the door bang open and felt as Liz froze.

"What are you doing?" He asked in confusion, I kicked Liz and his deeper under the bed.

"Uh...nothing...I...we..."She stuttered and I laughed. I popped out from the other side of the bed and stuck my tongue out at her." You evil, evil thing." She muttered and I smirked.

"Oh hey Serenity, you ready? Jace has been potentially raped twice." Usui greeted me with a cheerful smile.

"Yep, your girlfriend was just trying to rape me, I guess she swings both ways." I told him and Liz turned beet red. He chuckled and sat down next to her on the floor." So do you know where he's taking me?" I asked curiously, my stomach flopping again.

"Yeah, but I'm not allowed to tell you." He sang and I glared at him.

"Harsh and I actually thought you were nice," I shook my head in disappointment. Liz nudged me and Usui just chuckled.

"Well I also came to tell you its 5:56, so Jace should almos-" He was caught off by knocking. My heart sped up and I glared at him."Here." he sang; Yeah I take back what I said when I called him nice.

I walked to the door and swung it open. Jace was standing there, his hands tucked in his black skinny jean's pockets. His face lit up, and he flipped his golden hair out of his eyes. He was wearing a gray t-shirt that popped out his eyes and he smiled happily.