Being a Rockstar Sucks 16

Thanks you guys for Commenting,Fanning, and Voting!!I love you!This chapter is dedicated to Bel170!She has done my covers for all my stories,including this one!Theyre flippin' awesome!!XD

Anyway Read Fresh!(Haha just watched a Subway commercial!Eat fresh!)

****************************************************************************************'

~~~Chapter 16~~~

Serenity's Pov

Liz grasped my wrist tightly,dragging me toward our room excitedly.I sighed,what a freind.She interrupted a really good moment.Strange how one's feelings can change over a short period of time.I thought Jace was annoying as heck,now I think he's sweet as hell.Liz bounced on the red bed,her blonde curls bouncing along with her.

"Speak Serenity!"She exclaimed,pointing a finger at me.

"Bark!"I replied to annoy her.She frowned,dropping her hand to her side.

"What are you a dog?"She retorted,her blonde eyerbows furrowing.

"Well maybe you shouldnt treat me like one."I shrugged carelessly,looking down at her.

She rolled her eyes"You knew what I meant."

"Yeah,I just wanted to annoy you."I smirked widley,plopping down next to her.

"You're infuriating!"She scowled.

"But you loooove me."I sang with the voice of an angel,well not exactly...

"Whatever,now how was it?'She questioned with fierce curiosity.

I threw my head back,sighing dramatically,"Oh Liz it was awful!Im so glad you opened the door right at that moment."I said sarcastically.She dropped her head shamefully.

"Sorry,I was curious..."She muttered.I laughed and patted her blonde head.

"Don't worry,Im sure there will be another moment like that."I said evilly and she laughed with me.Then our laughs died and we sighed sadly.

"Nine days left..."We trailed off sadly.A small sad smile played on my lips,as I clearly remembered how I wanted to leave as soon as I could and now I would glue myself to the hotel.Well not literally,that would be awful.I wouldn't be able go to Candy World if I did that...Okay running off track...Anyway,maybe Liz and I could persuade our parents to let us stay longer?

"Do you think our parents will let us stay longer?"Liz asked what was on my mind.I sighed.

"We can try..."I suggested,taking out my lovely Iphone.Liz nodded eagerly.

"So what should we tell them to convince them?"She asked thoughfully.I stroked my invisible mustache and snapped my fingers as a light bulb went off in my head.

"How about you got attacked by a rabid panda and now you're in the hospital and need to recover before we leave.Lets say recovery will take a few months..?"I suggested wisely.Liz smacked my head and snatched my phone out of my hands.

"How about something more reasonable?"She argued."Idiot"She added and I smacked her head in return.She glared at me icily.

"Did you really just do that?"She said with venom.I nodded with confidence.She arubtly picked up a pillow and started violently attacking me with it.I took couple blows to the face before,I spotted doughnuts on the nightstand.I'm not gonna be normal and fight with a fluffy pillow,so I hurriedly grabbed the left over doughnuts and stuffed her mouth with them.She spat a few pieces out,before smashing some in my own face.We glared at eachother and rolled on the doughnut crumbles,shooting eachother with them .