Being a Rockstar Sucks 29

I'm gettin bored of Serenitys pov so here's Jace :p

sorry I only upload once a week now...:(

anyway thanks for reading and voting! This was #13 on Whats Hot!

New record :D

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••Chapter 29•••

:::Jace's Pov:::

"Are you high?"Serenity asked as I struggled to stand up.I rolled off the couch and faced her with a determined smirk.My face hurting slightly where she punched me,well if she becomes my girlfriend I'll have to find a way to be immune to her deathly punches.

" Not in the least."I faced her uninterested look."You like music right?"she nodded reluctantly.

"Good music."she smirked,I knew she was dissing Silver Snakebite's music but I didn't care.

"Then why not be a rockstar?"

"If there's one thing I've learned here in Vegas it's that being a rockstar sucks and rockstars are extremely stupid.I'd rather not associate myself with that life."she raised an eyebrow challenging me to counter her explanation.

" It doesn't completely suck...I mean look at Blake...He's satisfied..."I desperately tried to disprove her,then something so devastating about what she said dawned on me."I'm not stupid!"I argued.

"Well i think that if it took you that long to register what I said...your stupid."She stated carelessly,her eyes drifting to the window and then to her phone.What's on her mind?

"Im not stupid.Look just listen to me...just once.I don't want you to leave."I said desperately,sounding like an idiot to my own ears.She looked up and her eyes bore into mine.

"Its too late."She replied simply,I felt like throwing up and I had no idea why.The cold pizza I ate this morning usually doesn't make me sick.

"No it's not."

"I can't suddenly become a famous rockstar in two days."I got the feeling of throwing up again.The stupid planes must be the cause of this...They cause all the crappy things in my life.I hate planes...

"Yes you can,join Silver Snakebites!"I exclaimed,hope filling me.The pain on my face fading away a little.

"My dad hates your band,there's no way he'll let me stay to join it."She answered emotionlessly,I knew she had lost all hope and was just hear to listen to me rant uselessly.I didn't give a crap if my old role model thought our music was trash,hell all I cared about was having Serenity by my side.Though honestly I don't know why.Do I like her so much that I can't bear the thought of her leaving?Or that suddenly whenever I think about her I sound like a chick?

"Then make your own,I'll help you."I stayed optimistic.She sighed in exasperation,knowing that I wouldn't give up.

"My dad will only let me stay if I had all the band plans completed.You know,have a singer,drummer,bassist,guitarist and songs done by now.All that important crap."She drummed her fingers on her hip impatiently,waiting for me to give up.

"I can get that for you,I have connections."I declared taking out my phone and quickly dialing Usui.Asians know everything!She sighed and sat down,quietly waiting for me to end my positive attitude.

"Hello?"Usui answered,sounding sad.I knew he also really liked Liz and for this reason he'll definitely help me out in searching for bandmates.

"My Asian!"