Being a Rockstar Sucks 35

Sorry for the wait...but only 3 more weeks of hell (school) xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Chapter 35***

Serenity's Pov

"Alright, you have your name, roles, and talents; now let's put all of that together and create your band." Rick told me; I nodded dumbly. I didn't know crap about making a band and establishing one." Do you have any written songs? Or do you want to pay a song writer for them?" Rick continued to ask.

"No, we'll write our songs. And yes I do have a few, but they're uh...random..." I said sheepishly; Jace smirked, he had a pillow to cover his new small chest.

"Any songs about me babe?" I scoffed and flicked him off; still irritated about the dick on my face.

"I wouldn't waste my time writing crap songs about you babe."I emphasized babe to tease him about his apples. Liz sent me a disapproving look, while Rick sent us a bewildered look. Jace held the pillow tighter to his chest.

"It came to my understanding that you and Jace were an item, well was I wrong?" He asked curiously.

"No, they're very much an item, theyre just a unique couple." Usui chuckled and Blake snorted.

"I see." Rick murmured; I shifted in my seat, a little uncomfortable about the subject; I rather not talk about my love life." So, have you ever played in front of a crowd before?" Liz burst out laughing at that question.

"Oh, she definitely has..." She giggled while everybody sent her questioning looks; I glared at her as a warning, I rather not go back to that night. It's a reminder of why I hate drinking; never again I told myself.

"Great..."Rick replied hesitantly.

"No wait, I want to know the experience." Jace intervened; Liz smiled smugly and opened her big fat mouth.

"Okay, well we were at this club and Serenity was so wasted; I swear don't leave her at the bar alone. Anyway she got up on stage and-" at this point I threw the sofa cushion at get, effectively shutting her up. But I bet not for long.

"Well maybe you should stop, before Serenity gets very upset." Sky advised; I sent him a sweet smile while Jace scoffed.

"Oh c'mon! It was so funny! She sang 'I like big butts' , while spanking a midgets butt!" She hurriedly spat out, my blood went to my face as I practically hissed and stood up to beat the crap outta of her.

They burst out laughing, except for Sky, but I could see his lips twitching.

"It wouldn't be so bad, if you didn't spank that guys ass...Ha...Ha I mean lots of people sing that song when they're pissed and I gotta say I envy that guy." Jace said between laughs.

"Oh man, I wish you got it on video." Blake laughed; the blood drained from my graffitied face.

"I did! Aw- but it's at home." Liz pouted, while I sighed in relief.

"C'mon guys leave her alone." Rick said, but chuckled nonetheless.

"Yes, don't worry Serenity, I'm sure you're not the only one." Sky said kindly; the door banged open to reveal a half naked Zelliot singing 'i'm too sexy for my shirt', while chugging some beer.

The sad thing is that he wasn't drunk; you could clearly understand him and he was balanced.

"I'm too sexy for shirt, too sexy for my shirt, too sexy it hurts" He swing his shirt in the air and walked up to me and draped his arm on my shoulders." Sing with me dick face Serenity." He smiled crookedly; I wrinkled my nose and attempted to step away but he held on tighter, while laughing at my face. I saw Jace stiffen and his eyes glare at Zelliots arm.