Being a Rockstar Sucks 18

SO from the last chapter only 2 people got what was off about Lake. Who I just noticed is very similar to Blake, just without the 'B'.Oh wellz.enjoy the chapter peeps!

**(star)**************(star)***************(star)**************(Rockstar!)*

***Chapter 18***

Serenity's pov

We walked into the bright Baskin Robins. I was bursting with excitement; I mean C'mon its freakin' FREE ice-cream! Maybe I'm over excited, but who gives a who. If you were a hobo, would you turn down ice cream? No.So I'm officially now a hobo and I refuse to turn down this offer, even though Jace is arguing endlessly.

"We can get ice cream somewhere else."Jace whined, trudging slowly next to me. We were probably moving at 1 mph.Surprisingly,nobody has noticed him

"Dude its free."I said simply.He frowned.

"I'll buy you ice cream, if that's the only reason we're following him."He pointed at Lake, who was obviously eavesdropping. I shrugged. I could care less who I got the free ice cream from as long as I got it. Lake suddenly stopped and narrowed his eyes at us.

"Are you planning on ditching?"He spat.I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Are you planning on ditching?"I asked him his own question.His eyebrows furrowed and he shifted his gaze to Jace."Hey,hey bud look at me when I'm talking to you."I snapped my fingers at him.I dunno,I suddenly felt like messing with him.His eyes landed back on me and looked at me like I'm crazy.I don't like it when people give me that look.

"Sorry she must be hungry."Jace said with amusement in his voice.At that precise moment my stomach growled."C'mon lets go feed you fatty."Jace began steering me toward the food court,I decided to ignore his comment.I get antsy when I'm hungry.

"Wait let me join you."Lake began walking with us.Jace scowled and his grip on me tightened.We arrived at the food court and we got in line for Burger King.There were about five people in front of us and I quickly got bored.

"Have it your way...da la da la"I sang carelessly,while people gave me looks.Jace smirked and began singing a long, making up lyrics.

"Hamburgers, fries anything that will make you die."His voice of course was sleek and smooth.While mine sounded like a cat being drowned."da la da la."Lake looked at Jace with awe.People around us finally realized that Jace was The Jace Snake,Of corse,that wasn't his real name.I don't know what it is,but they got fake names to go with their band name.Usui is Usui Silver,Then its Jace Snake and Blake Bites.It suits

Blake.

Jace looked horrified as people began charging toward us.We instantly made a run for it,but not before throwing Lake at the raging fans.Jace was gripping my hand tightly as we ran and laughed.Suddenly a fan tackled him to the floor and we were separated.Me being smart,went to hide in the bathrooms.I have to honestly say,I didn't feel bad at all.After all,Jace once threw me at his psycho fans,landing me in jail.

I figure it would take a while for things to calm down,so I decided to do my business.I felt my phone vibrate,but chose to look at it after I did my business.I began kicking stall after stall open looking for a clean one."Dirty...Nasty...Sick..."I froze as the next unlocked stall that I kicked open was not empty."Occupied..."I quickly covered my eyes as the person screeched.Not only was I shocked,but also horrified.Because the person in the stall was not female.Male to be less vague and Freckles to be exact.

*******************************************************************************

Jace's Pov

I watched in mild surprise as Serenity ditched me.I don't blame her, after all I once threw her at my crazy fans.Who were now trampling and pulling on my hair and clothing,trying to savage a "souvenier".To my dismay,I couldn't attack,because they were crazy chicks.Though I believe I saw a guy here and there.

"Get away from him!"I heard a male voice shout angrily.I was able to breathe again as the guy had detached the girls off of me.My face formed a scowl,as I saw Lake's fugly face.I frankly, despise him.He freakin' interrupted MINE and SERENITY's date,emphasis on Serenity and I.No Lake.Period.

I quickly stood up,ignoring his open hand.He frowned and I began heading toward the bathrooms in which Serenity disappeared to.I wasn't going to walk in,just wait for her.I was able to walk in peace,as the security guards took care of my insane fans.Lake trailed off behind me and I felt his piercing gaze on the back of my head.I clenched my jaw,restraining from beating him to a pulp.

We stopped by the bathrooms and I waited,sitting on bench that was by a giant fake plant.I took out my IPhone and sent Serenity a text.I got her number from a willing Liz and then put mine into hers' while she was sleeping.Does that make me sound creepy?

Me:The killer fans r gone.

I patiently waited a reply,when IT spoke up."So how do you know Serenity?"It asked curiously.I glared at him,but answered.

"I'm dating her."He nodded stiffly.

"I read in a magazine,that you don't date."He stated.I narrowed my eyes at him,what guy reads a magazine?

"Yeah I didn't,but now I found someone worth dating."I replied with a smile on my face.He frowned and was about to respond when we heard a girlish scream.We instantly looked up,reaslizing it came from the men's bathroom.Did Serenity go in there on accident?Either way I quickly ran in,worried about her.

My jaw dropped as I saw the sight before me.Serenity was blushing and had her eyes covered by her hands.In front of her,Freckles was buttoning his pants and was bright red.I was still shock and heard a faint gasp behind me.I turned to see a blushing Lake,from the sea of emotions inside me,I felt a slight confusion.Theres nothing to blush about,unless you're a chick...Lake is one weird, obnoxious guy.After the shock passed me,I burst out laughing.Serenity's face was PRICELESS.She was still too embarrassed to glare,so I decided to help her out a little.

I cleared my throat and Freckles hung his head shamefully."He's. ..Uh covered now Serenity."I notified her.Trying not to laugh.

"Your not lying?"She asked and I laughed.

"I promise I'm not."She trusted me and removed her hands, revealing wide brown eyes and red cheeks. She looked cute.

"Sorry Freckles..."She apologized.Freckles nodded,still blushing furiously."Why wasn't it locked?"She asked.

"The lock is broken..."Freckles responded quietly.Serenity nodded in understanding.

"So who wants ice cream?"I asked,trying to break the awkard scene.Serenity's face instantly lit up and she raised her hand.I chuckled and walked toward her,grasping her other hand in mine.

"Freckles wanna come?"Serenity asked hopefully.Freckles gave her a small smile and nodded.With that we all walked outside,including IT.Theres something weird about IT and I'm going to find out.

*****************************************************************

Sorry it's pretty short,Im going to try to upload Friday or Saturady.Whoo!I've got a 4 day weeknd!I'm also done with my exams, So I'll be able to upload my other stories!

Thanks SO much for fanning,voting and commenting!!!This is #36 on What's Hot!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!(Too much?)Anyway hope you guys liked it!

Plz vote-comment-fan!!6 more fans and I'll have 700!!!

-Redzebra