Being a Rockstar Sucks 17

Sorry its been a while.i've had exams...): Anyway priyanka2010 helped me with the idea for this chapter,so its dedicated for her :)

Hope you like it!:D

*********************************************************************************************************

===Chapter 17===

Jace's Pov

I took the elevator with a huge smirk plastered on my face and a purple, giant zebra in my arms. Its fur got stuck in my mouth and I had repeatedly spit, in hopes I could remove the nasty fur from my precious mouth.

The door dinged open and I walked out with a smug smile. I told Serenity she would go on a date with me.I slid in the card key and opened the door dramatically shouting "Serenity!Honey I'm home!".

"Serenity!"I sang smugly,walking to her room.

"Shut up!"Blake shouted from the couch bed.I snickered.Everyone was probably asleep,'cause its three in the morning.I never realized,how hard it is to win a freakin' zebra.Ofcourse,that didn't stop me.I would do anything to get a date with Serenity.

"Serenity!"I continued,opening the door.I know she can hear me,because she just hid herself under the red covers.I walked over their and flipped them over."Serenity."I whispered.She covered her face with the pillow.I frowned and began attacking her with the zebra.

"Ow!What Jace?!"She yelled,obviously annoyed that I woke her up.I shoved the zebra in her face and smiled smugly.

"I got you your zebra!"I said proudly.She narrowed her eyes at it.

"It was suppose to be a real one."She said crossing her arms and sitting up.

"You never specified that."I said smirking.She frowned,but I could see the excitement in her light brown eyes.I put the zebra closer to her and she snatched from my grasp.She smiled brightly and hugged the zebra to death.I smiled happily,she looked so cute.Suddenly she frowned and removed the zebra from her cheek.

"Why is it wet?"She questioned in confusion.My thoughts traced back to when its fur got caught in my mouth.

Instead I said "Its crying tears of joy, because you adopted him"She looked at me flatly.

"Oh really?Its fur is crying?"

"Yep."

"Why do I doubt that?"She asked sarcastically.I shrugged innocently.She then cracked a smile and hugged me,by wrapping her arms around my waist..My eyes widened in utter shock.I wasn't expecting this reaction from her.She let go and I frowned,wishing it would of lasted longer."Thanks."She said sincerely."I didn't actually think you were stupid enough to get a zebra,but hey who am I to complain?"She continued with a smirk.

"Well this stupid guy got a date with you."I said proudly,pointing at myself.She laughed quietly,trying not to wake Liz and Usui.

"You just called yourself stupid."She snickered.I frowned,but didn't let it ruin my good mood.

"Well I still got a date with you."I stated happily.She frowned playfully and then a slight smile came to her face.I had to smile in return,because it was a genuine one,not like her usual smirks or mischievous smiles.I leaned over and kissed her forehead.Her eyes widened in surprise and I chuckled."Go to sleep,Our date isn't unil seven p.m."I teased and moved toward the door.I heard her huff and shift in the covers.

I walked out with a huge smile on my face.I quickly undressed,just staying in my boxers and brushed my teeth.I walked to the other couch,away from Blake.Im still cautious about sleeping with him,so we alternate on using the couch bed.Though,I would rather sleep with Serenity,but most likely ahe would kick me out.I laid on the black sofa,my feet dangling off and got comfortable.When I figured,I couldn't get anymore comfortable,I slowly began falling asleep with a small smile on my face.I couldn't wait for our date.