Being a Rockstar Sucks 11

Once again sorry the chaps are always short..,.I barely have time...Anyway THANKS for commenting,fanning and voting!!!!:) 

Enjoy! 

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Chapte 11

Serenity's Pov

"Hey Zel!Heard you were in jail."Black haired dude greeted.

"Yeah Vick,I was stick with my idiot brother but also this sexy chick."He replied while pointing to me.I scowled and pushed his pointing hand away.Jace about tore it to pieces.Usui left after Liz kept asking him to watch The Ugly Truth.(Blake left with them too)Jared was sitting next to Zelliot on the bed,he's had a smug smile on his face the whole time.I wonder why?My spidey senses are tingling!Jared suddenly walked over to me and slung his arm around my shoulder.Jace got up angrily.

"What are you doing?!"He spat.Jace has anger problems,maybe he should follow through with the classes...

"Just hanging with my girlfriend."Jared replied with a smirk.Jace's eyes widened and he looked to me for confirmation.I shook my head no and Jace smiled with relief.

"Jared shut up she's not!"Zelliot argued,getting up as well.

"She is,right Josh?"Jared said to blonde guy,who smirked and nodded.

" She just said she's not."Jace states matter of factly.Jared's smirk widened,this guy is an annoying little shit.

"No,she is 'cause I kissed her.And the rules were whoever kisses her,gets her as a girlfriend."Jared said proudly and I snorted.Jace looked murderous,he turned to look at me in disbelief and...hurt?Why does he care?

"You were suppose to kiss her on the lips,not the cheek!"Zelliot argued irritated.Jared huffed and Jace looked at me once again with relief.

"Then I'll just do that." Jared came to solution and he bent down to kiss ne.Before I could react,Jared was tossed away by a pissed off Jace.Jace then grabbed both sides of my face and leaned in,planting his warm lips on mine.To my surprise the kiss felt...perfect and I eagerly kissed back.It was gentle and sweet...Our lips moved in sync.I wrapped my arms around his neck,pulling him closer.Someone cleared their throat and that's when I snapped out of it reluctantly.What the hell am I doing?I hardly know the guy!Now i'm probably just like all those slutty fans.

Jace looked at me flustered and a little hurt...That can't be it,he doesn't care...Right?All the other guys were watching with shock,their jaws dropped open."There now she's MY girlfriend."Jace stated smugly,his hurt masked.I was still too shocked to object.Zelliot and Jared glared,moving toward Jace.Luckily Josh and Vick stopped them.Jace looked down ar me apologetically and he dragged me out the room.

He took me outside the room into the hallway."I'm sorry,I shouldn't of done that.I was just...jealous."He admitted sheepishly.I wanted to say it was fine because that was probably the best kiss I've ever had,even if it was short and not as intense as some of my others.It just felt right.Then a curious question popped in my head.

"Why were you jealous?"I asked almost hopefully.He smirked and leaned in,placing his arms on either side of my head.My back was against the wall abd he pressed his chest into mine.

"Still haven't figured if out?"He questioned teasingly,his warm breath hit my neck making it hard to think.

"Nope."I managed to reply strongly.

He sighed and leaned in more,putting his mouth next to my ear." I really do-"He began and was cut off my someone clearing their throat.I turned to see a man,looking like he was in his thirties with short caramel hair and brown eyes.He also had stubble in his face.I wanted to beat the crap out of the fellow.What was Jace gonna say?!He really does what?Ugh!I hate that man.

"Oh hey Rick..."Jace said unethusiastically,looking immensely annoyed.Rick grunted and stormed toward us.Jace stood up straight and turned toward Rick.

"Where were you Jace?Did you remeber about the pictures you had to take for Converse catalogs?"Rick questioned angrily.

"See about that...I was in...volunteering at a retirement home!"Jace exclaimed excitedly...too excitedly.Looks like he's a crappy liar,just like me.Rick narrowed his eyes and grabbed Jace by the collar of his shirt.

"Liar.Now let's go idiot,you're an hour late."Rick stated with annoyance and dragged Jace away.Haha I think I like Rick better now that he called Jace a idiot.

"We'll talk later tonight!"Jace exclaimed,while being dragged toward an elevator.I sighed and was going to walk back into our room,but I remebered that there's an angry Zelliot and Jared.Now where to go?Oh I know,I'll go eat downstairs I'm starving. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

Once I was downstairs I quickly ate amazing pizza.I dumped my trash abd decide to get more candy,since I forgot mine...I walked intobtge flamboyant store and got hundreds of candies.I walked out floating on clouds.I effin' love candy.I made sure this time,to pick out candy I actually liked and didn't just look cool.

I ate them eagerly,once again searching for Criss Angel.Hmm...maybe he fell off the Luxor pyramid this time...Hopefully not,Criss is pure awesomeness.I sighed and headed back to our room.I checked my iPhone for the time abd was shocked to see it was already nine pm.Wow it's been three hours!I also had missed calls and messages.

The missed calls were from Liz and Jace.The messages were about the same,asking where I was and Jace threatining that he was going to send ninjas if I didn't show up.I sighed and ignored then.The elevator I was on came to a stop and I walked out.

Once I reached our room I saw Jace leaning against the door.When he saw me he smiled and walked over."Finally your back."

"I was busy fighting off ninjas that you sent."I replied,trying not to smile.

"Oh they reached you.Good they didn't reply my calls."Jace said smiling,now about a few inches away from me.

"Yeah 'cause I whooped their butts."I replied smugly and he laughs.But then he gets serious.

"Now that you're here let's talk."He says calmly. 

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* 

hoped u liked it!and I tried to make it longer,hopefully it is. 

Plz comment vote fan :) 

Btw u guys are awesome! 

-Redzebra