Being a Rockstar Sucks 34

• Dedicated to To my awesome fans

Sorry again...:•{

I've been depressed lately and my bad mood would have created a crappy chapter so I waited til I lightened up and I am happier now so I'm uploading!

Thank u to those who wished me to feel better :)

You guys are amazing!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••Chapter 34•••

:::Jace's Pov:::

"Thanks man!" I thanked Dan; he sent money over to the old couple's house that we trashed. We sent enough for them to get a brand new fancy house.

"Yeah yeah you're just lucky Rick didn't hear."Dan muttered in exasperation. He is my main body guard and has been with me long enough to know I was a trouble maker."Alright bye Jace...Wait! Don't you dare forget you're concert on Saturday!" He warned; I sighed and hung up. There was now two days left, it was nerve wracking. I know her dad is strict as hell and I was definitely not excited about meeting him on Thursday. Serenity told her parents to come visit her and once they get here she's gonna tell them what's going on.

Goodluck to us.

I turned to my left to see her peacefully snoozing in the queen sized bed, the crimson covers were tightly wrapped around her small,curvy frame; her chocolate hair cascaded around her, her long eyelashes casting shadows on her cheeks and her plump lips were slightly open. It was truly tempting. I just wanted to kiss her, but kissing her while she's unaware could be qualified as raping her lips.

When we came back, we both crashed on the bed and surprisingly she let me hold her; well it could be because she was too damn tired to care or because I'm now her boyfriend. That thought brought gay ass

butterflies in my stomach; I frowned upset how mushy Serenity turned me, but it was worth it.

When she slept was the only time her name fit her; now she looked serene but awake one could easily mistake her as a tiger set loose.

I sighed in boredom, Dan woke me up and now I can't go back to sleep. It was eight in the morning and I so badly wanted to sleep, but for some reason I couldn't. I looked back at Serenity and I just couldn't stop the mischevious smile come to me as I got the urge to draw on her face childlishly.

I hopped off the bed, knowing she wouldn't wake up; she was a deep sleeper. I hummed happily as I

looked through the room for a marker; my eyes found a Crayola washable marker and a Sharpie

permanent marker. Being her boyfriend, you'd think I'd be more merciful but I couldn't stop as my hand twitched for the Sharpie.

I grabbed it and walked back to the bed; I looked down at her pretty, serene face that looked nothing like the usual her. Now what to draw?

Her smooth forehead caught my attention and my hand itched to vandalize it; I uncapped the marker and happily wrote 'I LOVE JACE SNAKE'. I chuckled quietly, I felt like a kid again.

I was such a bad boyfriend.

Next, her rosy cheeks caught my attention; I drew a stick person with his junk pointing toward her mouth.

Damn, it was mean but it was hilarious. However, I was not at all excited to see her pissed off.

I then made her eyebrows meet in the middle like an angry uni brow, next I gave her a ridiculous French mustache that curled at the ends along with a goatee. After that, I wrote 'JACE'S CRAZY TIGER' with hearts around it. I laughed knowing her reaction would be priceless.