Being a Rockstar Sucks 32

Sorry for the delay! I feel like I am saying sorry a lot...Well sorry.

Anyhoo Thank ya for reading! Dun dun dun suspense music!

Bam! >:•} Evil clown has appeared! Obviously I'm a little whoo hoo today ( my way of saying crazy) so let's see how the story turns out...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

oooChapter 32ooo

Jace's Pov

I wrapped my hand tightly around Serenity's wrist as I dragged her excitedly to my romantic place for her, well it was more cunning as in a way to get her to agree to something. Serenity was scowling but I could see the curiousity in her light brown eyes.

"Jace, where are we going?" She asked impatiently, I smirked and kept quiet to annoy her; I loved annoying Serenity. Her reactions were humorous, she truly was an interesting person or just plain weird but I savored that characteristic. She was definitely not a dull, fickle girl like my fans; it's why I liked her so much.

"Jace?" Serenity questioned a more impatient edge to her voice now; I stayed silent."Hey, blonde dude." She muttered,no response; we were almost there. "Like oh my god! It's Jace-" I turned around and slapped my hand over her mouth, before she attracted my clingy fans. Her eyes laughed at me and I couldn't help but smile.

"Shut up for once woman." I scolded, she rolled her eyes and opened her mouth" Ah, no talking or no chocolate cake for you." That shut her up and I continued to steer her toward the place. I wonder how she is not fat; instead she is skinny with curves in the right places.

I will never understand anything about woman.

I saw the glowing blue lights of the restaraunt's name, 'Entice' smirking I reach into my pocket and feel the tricky box; I wonder what her reaction will be? She never seizes to amaze me or just crack me up witnessing what an interesting idiot she is. She had three days left. Three days to convince her parents, three days to organize her band,and three days to persuade her to be mine.

"A restaruant?" She wonders.

"No, it's a giant box that just happens to look like a restaraunt." I mutter sarcastically but lightly, she pulls the end of my hair and I wince. So freakin' violent.

I walk in my hand grasping hers, a young, familiar freckled guy greets us" Hey Freckles!" Serenity shouts, Freckles head snaps to us and he smiles kindly.Behind him are white trees wrapped in light blue lights, the floors are a glossy mahogony, the seats are black and the walls are a light blue. Even with all the blue, the place seemed happy.This was romantic right?

"Serenity, Jace hello," Freckles walks to us" I'll be your waiter."

"Awesome!" Serenity cheers," why'd you get a job if you don't live here?"

"I lost a bet and need money..."Freckles trailed off a slight embarrassed blush to his cheeks.

"Aw that sucks, just give them Monopoly money and run like hell." Serenity suggested, I rolled my eyes.

"Dont listen to her she's dumb." I snorted.

"Blondie!" Serenity smacked my head and turned to Freckles"It works as long as you make it uot on time and don't see the person ever again." she huffed.

"Well I'm not athletic and I see him everyday." Freckles mumbled sadly. Well there goes her plan down the drain.

"Eh well youre on your own then." Serenity shrugged and eyed the people already eating desserts.

"Can we get seated?" I asked boredly, my feet hurting; I don't like standing for too long.

"Yeah." Freckles got us two menus and led us through the restaraunt and to my luck gave us a seat in the middle. I smirked noticing all the people around us, it worked out perfectly with my plan.