Being a Rockstar Sucks 10

Sorry last chap was short...Also if u want me to read it story jus send me a message :) 

Now on with the story.... 

Hope u love it! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

***Chapter 10***

"Dont go on without me!"Zelliot shouted,lying on the floor next to a slot machine.Jace and I continued running.Every man for themselves...in my case woman...We stopped running,to catch out breath and that's when we heard Zelliots cries for help disappear.

We turned to eachother with horror in out expressions."They've got him..."Jace trailed off with fear.

"We're next..."I continued.Jace's eyes went wide and we arubtly went back to running.We passed slot machines ,pushing people out of the way.Suddenly I bumped into someone.I looked up to see a confused Usui.I sighed in relief and hugged him.

"Im so happy to see you"I mumbled.I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pull me away.I turned to see Jace with a scowl,I glared in return.

"What the hell is going on?"Usui demanded with irritation.

"Theyre after us."I whispered catiuosly.Jace nodded in agreement.

"Who is?"Usui raised an eyebrow.

"The popo!"I yelled and Jace clamped my mouth to shut me up.

"Shhh they'll find us..."He trailed off as we saw blonde cop dragging Zelliot toward us.We gulped and were going to run for it,but Usui gabbed us,holding us in place.Dooming us all.

"James?"Usui questioned in shock,while looking at blondie.

"Hey Usui,it's been a while."Blondie..,I mean James responded gruffly.

"Yeah we've kept Blake on leash...no more skinny dipping in fountains for him..."Usui trailed off nervously.

"Whoa!Your the cop who arrested Blake!"Jace exclaimed.James narrowed his eyes and nodded.

"Now I'm going to arrest you for assualt."James stated matter of factly.Zelliot smirked tauntingly.

"No!"Both Jace and I complained,trying to run from Usui's death grip.

"C'mon James let's compromise."Usui suggested,tightening his grip on us.James narrowed his eyes and his lips formed a tight line."Please I'll get you a date with one of our fans."Usui continued and James sighed in resignation .

"Alright,but I'm still suggestin anger management classe once a week and I prefer brunettes."James said emotionessly.I covered my mouth to stop from laughing,unfortunately I burst out laughing and James glares at me.I play it off as a really bad cough,resulting in me accidently spitting on Jace.He scrunches his face and wipes it off.

"Thanks."He mutters sarcastically.

"Your welcome Jacey"I tease.He's about to bite my head off,when Usui begins dragging us away.

"C'mon let's go.See you later tonight James.I'll call you to tell you when the date is."Usui says quickly in a rush to get us away from more trouble.

"Alright...Oh and here's this one."He says tossing Zelliot toward us,rubbing his wrists where the handcuffs use to be.

"I hate cops."Zelliot mutters,both Jace and I nod in agreement. 

************************************************** 

Once we get to the room,Usui lectures us(including Zelliot)for about an hour.I don't really know what he said because I had my headphones plugged in.I'm sure he called us idiots though.After that Usui storms off with Liz and a smirking Blake.

"Dang."Zelliot mumbles.

"Mhm."I reply.

"You should of seen him when he found out Blake worked in a strip club."Jace mutters and we burst out laughing.I can definitely picture Blake doing that.

"Really?"I ask and he nods.

"Yeah it was when we first started being a famous band and he said he needed the money.Usui practically ripped his eyeballs out."

"Oh I remeber that."Zelliot joins in."My ex girlfriend said he gives a nice show."He says seriously and I begin laughing again.The Dior slams open and Blake tackles Zelliot.

"Your just jealous!"Blake accuse while attacking Zelliot.

While they're busing fighting,someone else walks in.I see Usui with 3 guys behind him.One is Jared and the other two are unfamiliar.They walk closer and the first one is a pure blonde with wavy hair,brown eyes and tattoos.The other has short black hair,green eyes and lip piercing.

"Hey boys!"Zelliot exclaims happily.So this is the rest of his band... 

******************************************************************************* 

Hope is was longer and awesome! 

Vote comment fan :) 

-Redzebra