Being a Rockstar Sucks 13

Sorry abou the last chap...I wasn't hapy with that one...hopefully this one is better :) 

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* 

Chapter 13

Jace's Pov

"James...Fancy meeting you here..."I say cautiously getting off of him and backing away from him.Far away.He glares and dusts himself off.I gulp and search for an escape way,I can't go back to jail.I need to tell Serenity first.

James advances on me looking like a angry bulldog.I think of an idea and kick it into action."Whoa,hold up James I was just so happy to see you 'cause we got your date set!"I exclaim with fake ethusiasm.He raises a blonde eyebrow and nods for me to continue."She's a brunette,look here's a picture."I search through my phone pictures for Blake and one of his sluts,who happens to be a brunette.

James examines the picture then nods"Alright your off the hook Jace,but you do that again and I will lock you up."He threatens and I nod quickly,my multi colored hair falling into my face.Good thing James has bad luck with girls,that slut just saved me.

"Shes easy."I say nonchantly and I see a small smirk appear on his face.Poor dude hasn't had a date for a year,ever since every chick in Vegas found out he's got the tiniest manjunk...Yeah long story...He continues to smirk as I give him her number,the slut was somehow able to put it in my phone.James turns and walks off into the casnino with a big smile on his face.He owes me,I'm getting him laid.I shrug it off abd turn toward an elavator,making my way toward Serenity.I'll kick Zelliots butt later... 

*************** 

Serenity's Pov

I make my way into the room in search of Liz.It's been a while since we talked and that thing with Jace has freaked out.I never really thought twice about liking him,but ever since that kiss all these feelings have been  

unburied.And I honestly hate it,Jace doesn't seem like a bad guy...A little hormone crazed and annoying,but he's not a player.That I know of and see that's the problem I hardly know the dude and I like him...sort of.Gawd I'm too damn stubborn to admit my feelings!I just don't wanna be like those slutty girls who make out with a dude 'cause he's famous.I definitely did not kiss back 'cause of that...It just felt right.

I wonder what Jace was gonna say before the idiot  jumped him.He said he thought the kiss was amazing...Just that thought brought a goofy smile on my face.I quickly wiped it off and scowled.No,I'm not ready to date him...It would seem too quick and I just broke up with Raiden.He was my boyfriend of two years and my childhood friend.But his kisses didn't even tie with Jace's.Plus,Raiden and I are back to being just friends,ever since he slept with that slut.I groaned in frustratio,ever since then I've had trust issues and I think bad of almost every guy.I needa get over them,that's why i'm not ready to date.Enough with this lame  rant,i'm sick of this crap.

I sigh and trudge toward mine,Liz's and Usui's room.My jaw drops as I see them making out intensely.I slowly back away and blink.Well with the way they've been acting I shouldn't be surprised.I sigh disappointed I can't spill my guts out to Liz.I stomp out the room and once again head toward the casino.

While I'm passing various slot machines and drunk people,I see James walking with a big smirk on his face.What's up with him?That guy creeps me out.I then see Zelliot smiling smugly,while drinking a beer.I glare icily at him,it's that idiot's fault I couldn't hear what Jace was gonna say.I start making my way toward him to beat the crap out of him,when I remeber James is here.I stop,my lips sinking at the corners.I watch James warily as he talks excitedly on the phone.I'll kick Zelliots butt when no ones watching.Hehe.Yes,I'm a creep.I'm very aware of that,but you know what my mom says I'm special.Ofcourse after special she mutters aid.Special ed...Whatever...

I decide to head into Starbucks and order a double chocolate chip frappucino.I sip it,tasting it's creaminess and sigh.This Is the stuff right here.Screw vanilla,chocolate is ah-mazing.I down the whole thing and make my way to toss it away when I notice a guy feverishly typing on his laptop.I stop as the wheels turn in my head.I know that guy!He's this nerdy dude in my Physics class.Hmm...Small world.

I plop into the seat next to him and click my tongue."Yo freckles."I greet at the auburn haired guy,with light freckles sprinkled over his face.He looks up slowly and his hazel eyes widen.

"Ser-Serenity?"He asks with apparent shock.I nod my head rapidly and wave.

"Hey watcha doing?"I ask with ethusiasm and he blushes.This kid is so nice,he's helped me a lot with my work.

"Uh...nothing just typing..."He trails off nervously.

"Typing what?"I question curiously.He blushes more,he reminds me of Liz...

"A book."He says quietly and I smile widely.

"Thats awesome freckles!What about?"I ask excitedly,I love writing.He smiles shyly,looking shocked at my outburst.

"Uh guidebook to World of Warcraft..."He trails off again and I continue to smile.Nerds will be nerds.

"Sweet,so watcha doing her-"I get cut off by Jaces screeching.

"There you are!I've been looking everywhere for you!"He greets plopping down next to me.His grey eyes are bright as he smiles at me.I smile back and sip from my now empty frappucino.He notices and laughs,until my glare shuts him up.

"I'll buy you one."He offers casually to stop my glaring.

I smirk"Yeah you do that."I snicker and turn to Freckles,who is looking surprised.

"Isnt that..?"He asks pointing and I nod confirming that it's Jace from Silver Sbakebites.He looks at me questionily and I realize I don't know his name.I've always called him Freckles.

"Whats your name?"I ask suddenly and he smiles faintly,revealing cute dimples.

"Its Ben,but you can call me Freckles."He states happily and I smile.I like this kid.Jace returns with my frappucino,sorting down next to me.He says hi to Freckles and turns to me eagerly.

"Can we talk?"He asks hopefully and I nod in agreement.He stands up and so do I.

"I'll see ya' later Freckles!"I say to Ben and he smiles,waving goodbye.Jace does also and then wraps his hand around my wrist,steering me outside.We end up entering an empty ice cream store.We take a a seat in the colorful,plushy chairs across from eachother.There's only the cashier here,Jace clears his throat and looks into my brown eyes.

"So as I was saying before I was assuslted,that kiss was the best I've ever had.And well since I first saw you,I've sort of liked you." He says nervously and I feel a smile forming on my face,but quickly drop it as I remember my earlier rant."I was wondering if you would want to go on a date?"He asks hopefully and my eyes widen.He does like me.I stare like an idiot ad he waits for my reply.A date wouldn't hurt right?It's not like I'm going to be his girlfriend...

"Just one."I reply smiling and his face lights up.He smiles widely his grey eyes twinkling.

"Yes!" He shouts pumping his fist in the air and I laugh.

One date wouldn't hurt,right? 

*********************************************************** 

Hope it was long enough and good!I really hope u liked it and I didn't ruin the story...Anyone team Freckles? 

Plz comment vote fan :) 

-Redzebra