Being a Rockstar Sucks 28

Sorry I'm taking forever to upload...life is really hectic right now...

Anyway I hope it doesn't suck

Thanks for sticking with me :)

************************************************

•••Chapter 28•••

Jace's Pov

"Youre leaving?"My voice was accusing and somber to my own ears. She adverted her gaze and nodded stiffly,I don't know why I was so shocked. On the first night we met them they said they were only temporarily staying here; I guess I was just so thrilled by the fact that a girl wasn't obsessed with me,that I ignored it and made it my duty to get to know her.

I was an idiot.

Why can't I be more masculine and let rationality take over?No I had to have stupid emotions govern me. My jaw clenched in frustration at myself, at Serenity, at her dad and freakin airplanes! Why do they exist? I really wanted Godzilla to just eat them all.

During all my self pity,I noticed everyone had left; Serenity was looking out the window desperately biting her lip. Through all this abyss of despair, I found a flicker of hope. A stupid flicker of useless hope.

"Cant you stay?"My voice sounded husky and shaky. Her head snapped to my direction, her eyes filled with guilt; she sighed and shook her head.

"No." Her voice was stiff and guilty. My stomach flopped in fear. Why was I so desperate to have her stay?

"Why?"I wondered out loud. I was so confused by all these tide of emotions.It raged on inside me, all caused by simple words. My mind blanked for second,registering everything I was saying and I gotta say I sounded freakin smart.

"My parents only let us stay two weeks,the end of that is in four days."She sighed; She would look eveywhere but me.

"Cant you stay longer?" The useless hope came back; out of all these emotions, hope and despair were the most prominent. Shouldn't I be angry she didn't tell me before? She did, I just decided to ignore it. I scowled and glared out the window,at an invisible plane. I hate planes. They take you to concerts with pyscho fans and they take the one thing that brings bliss into your life away.

Planes should crash themselves.Of course not with people in them.

"No, I need a reason to stay longer and there is none."She mumbled and glared out the window like me. Maybe she hates invisible planes too?

"Am I not a reason enough?"I scoffed and flipped my hair back dramatically.

A smile came to my face as she laughed at me. Weird right? People always avoid being laughed at, but I loved it when Serenity laughed at me. Her laughing at me was evidence that I made her happy. Oh gawd...I really am sounding gay now...

"Yeah, sorry bub your just not doing it for me."She replied slyly. We were both avoiding the talk about her leaving; Would we break up? Wait how could we break up if we're not together? Why aren't we together? To hell with those planes. It's their fault.

I hate planes.Have I mentioned that?

"Make up something."I pleaded.

"I can't my dad will find out."She frowned; Her dad is Adrien Lunic...Rockstar legend, has won so many Grammys I've lost count and has hit Billboard's top five numerous times. I have always been a fan fan of him, yet right now I hated him. I hated him, because there was no hope that Serenity would stay because of him.

"I thought he didn't have children." I mused. I heard he wasn't planning on having kids either.

"Im his only child, but they hid it from the public-"