Being a Rockstar Sucks 45

Enjoy! Send me hate mail for the lateness, virtually shoot me, eat my cupcakes...Yeah well most of all enjoy ;)

*********************************

***Chapter 45***

*Jace's Pov*

"Usui you gonna make sushi?" I ask from the couch in the practice room; my mouth waters from just thinking of this Asian's cooking.

"No we don't have time. We need to practice this song right?" He responds, my face drops, but I smile inwardly thinking about this song. Serenity better love this.

"Where the hell is Blake?" I ask, the idiot said he was going piss an hour ago.

"Guys! There's a freakin' spider on the door knob! " Blake yells from the bathroom.

"Dont be such a vagina, kill it." I retort; like Usui said we really don't have time to waste, the concert is tomorrow and we still have some practicing to do.

"With what?" Blake yells from the other side.

"Your hand? A shoe? What are you gay now? Its just a spider, grow a pair." I roll my eyes, expecting him to retort with how he has screwed a crap load of chicks, but instead all I get is silence. Usui sends me an alarmed look.

"Hey bud you okay?" I ask hesitantly.

"...Yeah, about uh you know being gay..." Blake trails of nervously. Holy shit he's gay now. No way. Thats just impossible. He's one of the straightest guys I know.

"Youre gay?" Usui questions, his visage one of utter surprise, as I'm sure mine is.

"No...just open the door guys." Blake mutters. I get off the couch hesitantly, Usui follows behind.

"You better not be naked." I warn. I place my hand on the door knob.

"No retard, Im just not going anywhere near that eight legged freak." He retorts, sounding like his usual self.

I slowly open the door to see a fully dressed Blake leaning against the wall. I look at the door knob in the otherside of the door and sure enough there's a little brown spider. I roll my eyes and flick it toward Blake, he screeches and runs out of the room. He was always a wuss, just never thought he was gay.

He glares at me before plopping on the couch. We walk over to him and raise a brow. He sighs.

"No I'm not gay. I don't know maybe Bisexual. Girls still turn me on, but after meeting Lake, really noticing him, I just..."He furrows his brows and sighs again.

"Holy mother effin' cow, he's gay."

I gasp, my face paling. The world must be ending. This can't be possible. It just can't. He screwed atleast two girls a day. He can't switch so quickly.

"No dipshit. I just don't know, this is gonna sound gay-"

"Well you're gay..."I interrupt in a monotone voice.

"Jace, shut up. Let him talk." Usui rolls his eyes.

"Thank you Usui. Now...I actually feel something with him. Like, my heart pounds, it's not just sexual attraction. I've never felt like this before. I mean I've only gone out with him a few times..."

"Youve gone out?!" I ask in utter shock; I just can't wrap my head around Blake being gay.

"Yeah...I asked him to keep it quiet." Blake mutters.

"Well then I guess there was no Lauren or Melissa huh? Just Lake." Usui questions.

"Yeah." Blake smiles sheepishly.

"Dude your gay." I state stoicly.

"No I'm bisexual." Blake shakes his head.

"Well I can see that. You'll screw almost anything." I shrug carelessly. I sigh, well this makes sense now. You know all those times I was scared he would touch me- Well actually he's never sexually harrassed me, I just liked making him sound like a rapist.

Blake rolls his eyes at me, before swallowing loudly and staring at us intently.

"What?" Usui and I ask at the same time.

"Are you guys fine with this?" He questions, his face reddening.

"Yeah I don't have any problem." Usui responds.

"Yeah, hey maybe now you'll stop calling those sluts over." I smile, those sluts are annoying as Kids Bop commercials. "Congrats! You're out of the closet! I'm so proud." I cheer and wipe an invisible tear from my eye.

"You guys are awesome." Blake smiles genuinely; I guess the reason he was so arrogant was due to his insecurity about being attracted to the same sex. I wonder if he liked Lake all along?

"Hell yeah, we are Asiantastic!" I reply; Usui coughs.

"Well I'M Asiantastic, for you to be Asiantastic it would require you to be Asian idiot." Usui declares with a chuckle.

"Whatever." I mutter. "Anyway let's get this song down." I exclaim.

"Yeah, hey maybe you'll get laid after Serenity hears it." Blake smirks; I roll my eyes. He will never change ;his pervertedness is marked to his soul. How does Lake deal with this? Talking about Serenity...I should probably confess.

"So Usui have you dropped the L bomb in Liz?" I ask him.

"Oh yeah, yesterday, once I knew there was a chance she would stay." Usui smiles broadly, his eyes bright. My mouth lifts up to a smirk, knowing Liz is gushing about this with Serenity. I can just picture her annoyed face.

"So did she return it?" I ask, thinking about how I'm scared to tell Serenity; I know she is not good at mushy crap.

"Yes. I was estatic." Usui replies, his smile growing.

"Were you scared?" Blake questions.

"Hell yeah, but I grew a pair and told her, something somebody should do." Usui looks pointedly at me. I scowl and strap on my electric guitar.

"So are you gonna tell her?" Blake asks me, a smirk plastered on his face. Usui watches me intently. I swallow, this is honestly one of my biggest fears. It will suck ass if I confess and she doesn't feel the same. Well I'd rather know how she feels then wonder.

"Yep." I reply popping the 'p', "I have a surprise for her." My smile turns wicked knowing this will cause chaos, but screw it, it will be worth it.

Well I hope.

********************************

Sorry it's short. I will upload this weekend or next weekend. Depends on my homework load...

So Lakes Bi, a few of you saw this coming. What do you think? Hope I didn't offend anybody.

If you dislike it, I'll rewrite. I'm not too satisfied with it.

It was guy time for them...

Oh and Jace's surprise is will be soon.

Anyway thank you for still reading this story. I love you...

Plz comment~Vote~Fan!! :•}

~Redzebra