Being a Rockstar Sucks 3

***Chapter 3***

Jace's Pov

Serenity was her name and Im currently holding her captive backstage...My hand was wrapped around her frail wrist to stop her escape,while we sat on a comfy red couch.Ofcourse she was muttering profanities at me evrey chance she got,but having her here was worth it.I have to admit shes even hotter up close.Its strange that I have such feelings for her.Usually I want to run for it when I see a chick.No homo,they just creep me out with their crazed hormones.I have lost count at how many times both a girl and a dude have tried raping me...

With Serenity I wanted to stick around,talk with her and even date her.I snapped out of my pathetic trance as Blake spoke up from my right side on the couch.His face was similar to a boy who has discovered the worlds secrets.

"I get it!Your lesbian!"Blake exclaimed excitedly.I snorted,trying to hold in my laughter.Blake is such a dumass."See 'cause theres nobody who can resist me.So babe that means your lesbo!"He continued smugly.Serenity's friend Lizzy began laughing uncontrollably along with Usui.I managed to keep a straight face as Serenity freed herself from my grasp and made her way toward Blake menancingly.

"Oh hell no!'Serenity argued as she inched closer to Blake,lifting her fist.

"Jace Help Meeee!"Blake let out a girly screech.I was laughing my butt off by now,but helped nonetheless.Serenity would tear him apart,then we'd have to waste time looking for a new bassist...

i wrapped my arms around her thin waist and moved her away from a trembling Blake."Whoa Shortstuff!No need to be so angry,dont worry you'll grow more!"I teased smirking,anticipating her reaction.

Her brown eyes twitched and I knew I hit a nerve.She swung her fist and I quickly captured it within my hand.Her fist was small and fit perfectly within my hand.

"Jeez,i was just joking shortstuff."I continued to smirk and I swear she hissed.

"Serenity calm down!"Liz yelled between laughs.I turned my gaze to her and Usui,who was giving me knowing look and waggling his eyebrows.As if saying"Youve got the hots for her"I scowled and moved away from serenity reluctantly.I forgot there were other people here.

'Liz lets gooo."Serenity whined leaning against a vending machine.The backstage was pretty cool with crap load of food,beer, TV and other crap we loved.

"No Liz.You guys should stay.I mean after all youre one of our favorite fans and we would be utterly depressed if you left so soon."I said feigning sadness.Liz blushed,while Serenity gave me an icy look.I grinned wickedly,it was hilarious to mess with her.I couldnt get enough.

"O-okay"Liz stuttered.I smiled triumphantly,this will definately be fun.Serenity was not like the rest and i loved it.She was like a bretah of fresh air.

"So do you guys live in Vegas?"I questioned curiously,Usui and Blake watched just as curious.

"No.We're just here for your concerts."Liz replied shyly and Serenity grunted in response.I mentally chuckled.How are they friends?They're so damn different.An idea was forming in my head and I knew it showed,because Serenity examined me suspiciously.

"So where you guys staying?"I asked,trying to hide my smirk as Serenity's eyes widened in realization.

"Circus Circus."Liz sighed sadly.My face contorted in disgust.That place smelled like crap,but luckily it helped my plan.Usui who also noticed my plan,nodded as if encouraging to continue.On the other hand, Blake just watched blankly.Idiot.

"How 'bout you guys hang with us in Luxor?"I suggested smiling smugly.

Lizzy's green eyes widened in surprise and she screamed"OMG Really??Ofcourse!"I winced,crap she is so freakin' loud.

'So you can rape us?"Serenity said flatly.I smiled devilishly in redsponse.

"It wont be rape 'cause you'll enjoy it."Her face reflected disgust and amusement.My smile widened.

'The old Jace is back."Usui stated happily.My grey eyes widened in shock.It was true,ever since I met Serenity I cant stop joking and smiling.Just how I used to be..I felt like a normal guy again.Probably 'cause she treated me like shit.I was even as arrogant as Blake,well not THAT bad.I chuckled and gave a genuine smile.

'Yeah.Guess I am.I wonder why..."I trailed off lookind directly into Serenity's chocolate eyes.She narrowed them in return,holding my gaze steadily.As if daring me to say it was her.

As I was losing myself in her eyes,Usui cleared his throat to get our attention."So its settled,you guys can stay with us.Dont worry we wont rape you...just stay away from Blake."Blake glared at Usui icily.Hes been quiet since Serenity rejected him.She sure can do wonders.

Lizzy blushed uncontrollably and hugged Usui."You're awesome!Thanks you guys,that place smells so bad."See she even noticed the stench.

'No.No.No."Serenity panicked,quickly shaking her head."I dont want to spend more time with that...that thing."She argued bluntly,pointing at me.I chuckled in amusement.

"I'm ALL yours shortstuff."I smirked.Life as a rockstar doesnt seem so bad now that I have Serenity to mess with.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Sooo watcha think??Plz comment-Vote-Fan :)

Thanks so much for those who do :D This story is actually #87 in Whats Hot

So THANKS again :P

-Redzebra