Being a Rockstar Sucks 43

Sorry it's late. I start school tomorrow, I'm so excited *deep sarcasm*.

I am excited for my internship though :)

Anyway I hope you enjoy it, glad you like Jacey.

********************************

***Chapter 43***

*Jace's Pov*

My face scrunched up in thought as I scribbled down some lyrics, which I then erased. Man, this is tough. There's so much I can write about Serenity, yet I don't know how to put everything together and have it to where it expresses how much she means to me.

I grabbed my guitar to start the beat of the song. I was hoping to have a really energetic start, slow it down and bring it back up. Because that's how it feels with Serenity. There's those crazy moments, like with that damned bunny and then there's those slow, romantic moments.

I was playing the tune when Blake stormed in, a smug smile on his face.

"So, how was the date?" He questioned with I smirk. I smiled at him and stood up.

"Oh it was great. Serenity was all over me with that cologne." More like rabid animals were. I said it with no sarcasm to confuse him. It worked. I took a few steps closer to him.

He looked at me in bafflement."Really?" He asked incredously, not realizing how I was closing in on him.

"No dammit!" I yelled at the same time I kicked him behind the knees and he face planted into that devil bunny's pee on the carpet. Serenity needs to potty train him.

I laughed loudly as he groaned and made a face as if he was going to throw up. He quickly ran out of the room.

Oh, revenge, you are sweet.

I went to sit back on Serenity's bed and picked up my guitar. I started playing to find a tune that fitted. When I found something I liked I would write down the notes.

I was playing when Zelliot walked in. I grimaced and sent him a questioning look. He was holding a spray bottle and some napkins.

"Serenity told me to clean this." He muttered somberly and pointed to the yellow patch of pee in the carpet. I instantly burst out laughing.

"And you listened?" I asked in shock.

"I accidently stepped on Jacey's foot, but he's fine and Serenity said that if I didn't clean this she would feed me to Jacey." He said with a horrified look. I truly felt like the older brother, this guy was so gullible.

"And you believed her?" I snorted.

"Jace. She had that look in her eyes." He gulped." That killer look. She would do it." He trembled, I rolled my eyes. Pathetic. However, Serenity can be quite frightening.

"Where is she now?"

"She's with Liz, Usui and Sky, trying to potty train Jacey." Zelliot muttered as he began scrubbing the pee. Goodluck to them. I waiting for the day when Serenity realizes that thing is rabid or just utterly retarted.

"Well don't bother me. I'm writing a song." I told Zelliot and went back to playing my guitar.

I would love to do a metal song for Serenity, but it has to be alternative to disprove her dad.

I also like metal and post hardcore music. It's the reason why I disliked being a rockstar so much. But, now I realize alternative ain't so bad.; it has it's own unique way of shining.

"Hey Jace?" Zelliot asked.

"What?" I groaned; didn't I tell him not to bother me?

"Whats the song about?" He questioned.