Being a Rockstar Sucks 41

Sorry for making you guys wait. I've been having family problems and just haven't felt like uploading. Anyway thank you for being patient.

Not many of you like Lake huh?

Well like I said before he gets nicer.

Oh and about how alternative music was made is something a lot of rockstars in the past believe and their opinion of it. so hope that you guys who love that music don't get offended.

This is Jace's Pov, finally huh?

*********************************

***Chapter 41***

*Jace's Pov*

Oh shit. My face drained from color as I saw our waiter approach us. Him? Serenity's face was one of humor and shock as she watched Lake hesitantly come to our table. Her parents were unaware of our awkard behavior and went on talking. Sky was confused with how shocked we were, since he wasn't with us when Lake had the crush on me.

"...Uh I-Im Lake, your waiter. What would you like to drink?" He questioned awkardly taking out a pen and paper and avoiding eye contact with all of us.

"I'll have a glass of water with lemon." Serenity's dad responded completely oblivious as to how the rest of us uncomfortably shifted in our seats; especially me. You know, it's not everyday a guy whose feelings I didn't return is our waiter. I thought he gave up. Zelliot smirked wildly and watched in utter humor; I glared at him and that only caused his smirk to widen. I don't like my brother. Sky was still utterly baffled and just watched us in amusement.

Serenity ordered a coke with a big smile on her face, I knew she found the whole situation quite humorous. Usui ordered lemonade casually, seeming to want to ease the tension. Liz did the same. Zelliot ordered Sprite, I must say I'm shocked he ordered something without alcohol. Sky ordered water, such boring taste. Then it was my turn, I cleared my throat loudly and that seemed to cause a scene. Blake smacked my back roughly.

"You okay dude?" Blake asked and I nodded.

"Yeah just got something in my eye. Um I'll have a Dr. Pepper." I responded stupidly and Blake sent me a confused look but didn't question me. Lake didn't make eye contact with me, he just nodded and wrote it down. Serenity laughed at me from across the table; I sent her a playful glare. Her and Zelliot shared a look across the table and they began laughing; I swear they're like freakin twins. It's so weird how much they have bonded, and they both seem to enjoy annoying me. It was cute with Serenity, but immensely obnoxious with Zelliot.

"Uh...ok" He said turning his attention on Lake." I'll get a Root Beer." He told Lake and to my utter surprise, Lake blushed; Blake didn't seem to notice and went back to texting. Serenity burst out laughing again and I rolled my eyes. I felt pretty bad for Lake now if he like Blake. Blake is as straight as they come. I swear his life revolves around girls.

"Well what band did you guys say you were from again?" Serenity's dad asked and silence filled the table; this is what we were trying to avoid. Adrian hates alternative music and we're an alternative band. Serenity choked on her drink and Liz patted her back.

"You ok?" Liz asked.

"Yeah I just thought I saw Criss Angel." Serenity replied and Liz rolled her eyes along with Sky. Sky was a pretty cool guy, always quiet and seemed genuinely kind.

"Well what band?" This time Serenity's mother asked. I gulped. I looked around the table and gestures for Blake to respond; he seemed oblivious to the situation.

"Silver Snakebites." He declared proudly, Adrian's eye seemed to twitch and realization crossed his face as he looked at me. Maybe he has seen a picture before?