Chapter 31

The Fallen Lovers, Chapter 31
"Dear diary,
It's me, Mia. It's been a while, I know. After that bomb blast which my so-called-dad Denver did, I was hospitalized for a month. I was lucky enough to survive. As I had my supernatural powers, I recovered soon. But after the incident Will won't let me out of his sight. Even for a minute!! I have never seen him this scared. He thought he would loose me and honestly, so did I. But something special happened too. When I was half-dead, I met my mom. She gave me so much hope. Most importantly, she left a clue. She left a hope. We can still kill Denver. He is stronger than before and god knows how many people he has killed till now. Chris and Monica are happy too. Zach, our wizard friend, is trying to figure out some new spells. I hope today will be better.
With love,
Mia Jones."
After writing in my journal, I kept it aside and went downstairs where Will was making me breakfast.
"Good morning" Will said without turning back.
"You know" I pulled him back by his waist and gently kissed him.
"This is how you wish your girlfriend morning." I said touching his cheeks.
"Its been one month ten days since that incident." Will said softly, playing with my hair.
"Hey, stop thinking about it. I am here now. Okay? We have each other. And no matter what, no matter how many times I have to knock on death's door, I will never leave you. I love you." I told holding his hand.
He smiled and held my hand.
"This way" he said leading me towards the garden.
"Why are we going there?" I asked eagerly.
He didn't answer. He opened the door and all I could see was red roses everywhere and there was a table in the centre with a note.
"That's for you" Will said pointing towards the note.
I slowly picked it up and read aloud,
"Dear love of my life,
Can you turn around?"
"What is this Will? Another prank?" I said turning around.
A chill ran through my spine. No, there was no monster. It was Will sitting on his knees, with his wings broad open. He had a ring in his hand.
"Dear love of my life" he paused.
"I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. There are many ways to be happy in this life, but all I really need is you and only you. So, Miss Mia Jones, are you ready to be Mrs. Martin William? Are you ready to share this house with me forever? Will you marry me and be mine forever?" He finally completed.
"Oh my-- This, I just can't believe. Of course I am ready. Yes, I will be yours forever." My heart skipped a beat.
"That's my girl." He wrapped me in his arms and flew as high as he could. At that height, I could only see the clouds. I gave him a wide smile.
"Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favourite."
                              ♡
Hey everybody. Hope you all are fine. I know I it's been a year. But I thought of completing this story. Please vote. And support me as you used too. Thank you ♡