Chapter 16

"Great to know that you already know me," Xavier said with a cunning smile.
"Leave them." I shrieked.
"Don't show that rage to me, Miss," Xavier said walking around the garden.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"There would be no fun if I tell you, but don't worry you will get to know, eventually." He said.
"I know you want me to kill your enemy who is an Archangel. So if you want my help then leave my friends." I said.
Will and Chris kept on moving their hands and legs, struggling to get their freedom. Will flapped his wings but one of Xavier's men plucked a feather from the wing making Will growl in pain.
"I follow the rule of give and take." He said.
"I don't have anything to give you," I said.
"Think. I have a lot of time." Xavier said looking at Chris.
I thought for a while and finally decided what I could give him.
"Fine, I give you my freedom for a week," I shouted.
"No Mia." Will and Chris shouted together.
I ignored them and continued, "I will do whatever you want for a week.".
"Quite impressive. Leave them." Xavier ordered to his men. They did as he said.
I helped my friends to get up.
"Miss Mia, the first rule of the deal is that you have to stay with me for a weak," Xavier said.
"I won't let her stay with a vicious guy like you." Chris shrieked.
"I'll give you a minute to talk," Xavier said and left us alone for a while.
"What did you do Mia?" Will yelled.
"I couldn't let you guys suffer. Stop babysitting me. I have my powers and I can take care of my self." I said holding Will's hand and smiling at Chris.
"What if he harms you?" Chris asked.
"He needs me. He won't harm me." I said with confidence.
"You believe that jerk?" Will asked.
"I'll go with him and inform you guys about everything and then we can find out what he wants and act accordingly," I said with a wink.
"Woah!! Master plan." Will said.
"We will turn his game over him," I said smiling.
"That's a good idea," Will said.
"Hey, Zach is lying there, pick him up and tell him about what happened," I said pointing towards the unconscious body of my friend.
"Take care," Chris said.
"Call us if he does something and we will rip his heart out.". Will said disgustedly.
I nodded and turned to go to Xavier but then stopped as soon as I realized that I had forgotten something.
"I forgot something," I said walking back towards them.
"What?" Chris asked flapping his wings.
"This," I said jumping to reach his height and then kissing him.
"Now go before I change my mind and make you stay," Chris said kissing me back. They both were sad and worried about me. I smiled and waved goodbye to both of them and then slammed the door shut. I took a deep breath and then went to Xavier's car. He sat in the back seat and I sat beside him.
"Why do you sacrifice so much for others?" Xavier asked after a bit of awkward silence.
"That's a human thing, you won't understand," I replied back looking outside at the dark sky.
Xavier chuckled at this. After some time which felt like a month, the car stopped in front of a grand bungalow. A man came down from the doorstep and opened the door for me. I thanked him and took a view of the bungalow. The building was whitewashed and had a very big garden full of flowers. It was night time so I couldn't see the flowers clearly.
"Come in," Xavier said. I followed him to the hallway which was very well decorated and magnificent. There were only yellow lights switched on which defined his British taste. I was impressed with his taste of wooden furniture. He made me sit on a couch and sat facing me.
"Ask your questions now." He said.
"Who do you want to kill?" I asked impatiently.
"Denver." He replied.
"Who is he? An Archangel I suppose." I said.
"He is the king of evil and darkness. An Archangel indeed." He said.
"Why do you want to kill him?" I asked.
"Do I owe you an explanation?" He asked.
"I won't help you then," I said.
"I think you don't want me to torture your friends and burn up your house to the ground." He said.
"Rot in hell," I screamed.
A lady came in with a tray and gave me a drink. I rejected it first but then Xavier asked me to take it. I sipped a bit of it and liked it.
"Where is the sword?" I asked sipping from my drink.
"That's what we need to find. Holy witches and angels have hidden it somewhere in a holy place and as you know we fallen angels can't get in that holy place." He said.
"So you want me to find it," I said.
"Smart enough." He said.
"What if I kill you with it?" I asked.
"Kill me and my people who are scattered all over the world will kill your angel friends including Alice, Monica, Jake." He said.
"Somebody was spying on me," I said finishing my drink.
Xavier smiled at this.
"Fine, but you need to follow some rules," I said getting up from my seat.
"First, you won't kill any innocent being," I said.
He did not reply so I continued.
"Second, you won't hurt my friends," I said.
"And third, no flirting," I said.
"Noted," Xavier said getting up from his seat.
He called the same lady and told her to take me to my room.
"And one more thing, no peeking in my bedroom," I ordered before leaving.
"Okay." He replied.
"Sleep tight and wake up early tomorrow. We will execute our first plan." He reminded. I nodded in agreement.
"Good night hon," He said.
"Bad night wazzock," I said and followed the lady to my room.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Here is chapter sixteen. I hope you love it. Don't forget to vote. Do leave your lovely comments. Thank you for more than 1K reads on this story. Take care and stay safe. Have a nice day ahead.