Chapter 25

"Will" I called as I entered his house.
"Here," he said walking down the stairs. My heart skipped a bit. I gulped nervously. He took a step forward which made my heart pound.  I did not know how to start and where to start from. Will understood that something was wrong. He smiled and held my chin up making eye contact.
"What happened?" He asked softly.
"I broke up with Chris," I said gathering all the strength.
"Oh." He said.
"Oh? This is what you have to say?" I asked removing his hand from my face.
"What else do you want me to say?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
"Ya exactly. What will you say? Here I am nervous and preparing a long speech and you stand here as nothing has happened." I said tucking my hair behind my ear.
"I can't understand a thing," Will said taking a step forward.
"Even I can't understand what's happening to me. I wish I could make you understand how wonderful you are. How I could look into your eyes and never get bored with their beauty. How the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How seeing you walk into the room makes my heart pound. I wish I could explain how much you mean to me. I wish I could explain how much I love you." I said without taking any unnecessary breaks in between. Will stood there and kept on looking at me without blinking like I was cracking a joke.
"You have had me at a loss of words. And even if I find those words to tell you these things it wouldn't come anywhere near to showing how much you mean to me, and how much I love you." I shouted.
"Mia but......I can't believe it. And what about destiny and all the bullshit for which you have been rejected me for so many years?." He asked.
"I know I have been destined to be with Chris but I don't care about destiny when my own heart shouts that you are the only perfect person for me in this universe," I shouted because I knew it was my only chance. My heart skipped a beat again.
"I have been waiting for this particular moment for more than a thousand years." He said taking a step closer. I touched his face. He was very close. We both hesitated for a moment and then kissed. The tender feeling of his lips made my heart beat even faster. We kept on kissing till my lips became numb.
"Now this is the moment where you should say something," I said smiling.
"I cannot promise you a perfect relationship with no arguments, but as long you are there I will try. Try my best. And I love you. I love you to the moon and the back and you know it." He said kissing me again. But then he stopped. He enlarged his eyes and then stared at me.
"But you know Chris is the good guy and I am horrible. Don't you doubt your decision?" Will asked.
"I know you are horrible and you have done horrible things. But I love you and I don't mind being horrible with you. You are horribly perfect." I said giggling.
"What kind of a word is horribly perfect?" He asked smiling, touching my face.
"It's our word and I would like to make more words, more insane memories....with you," I said kissing him once again.
"I am going to love you. I am going to love you in your weakest days and strongest days. I am going to make you realize how wonderful you are and how your appearance in my life made me a better person. I will love you till the sun dies." He said.
"I love you so much," I said wiping a tear which rolled on its own listening to Will.
"XoXo." He said wiping them for me.
"Say the whole thing idiot," I said chuckling.
"I love you too." He said and held my waist, pulling me closer.
"Let's have a new start? A new beginning together?" Will asked smiling.
"Yes," I said smiling and hugging him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Here is chapter twenty-five. Book I of "The Fallen Lovers" is over. The first chapter of Book II will be posted very soon ......so stay tuned. Now, my silent readers, do tell me did you like Book I?. Do vote and don't forget to leave your lovely comments. Love ya. Take care :)