Chapter 21

"Why are you leaving Mia? We need you here. You only came for a day." Monica said weeping.
"They need me too," I said getting in the car.
"They?" Monica asked.
"I'll call you later. Take care." I said and asked Will to start the car.
I did not hug my friends this time. I did not feel like it. I know I am not that strong to forget about Alice so soon.
"Are you okay?" Will asked keeping his eyes fixed on the road.
I let out a sigh and then nodded.
"The bravest thing I ever did was that I continued living when I wanted to die," I said.
"It's okay. You can be yourself when you are with me, Mia." Will said holding my hand.
I looked at Will and smiled. This time my smile was real. I could feel it. I loved the moment and wanted time to stop before any new terrible news could destroy the wonderful moment.
"Why do you love me so much when you know that I won't choose you?" I asked.
"Hope. I keep grasping on hope and I know  that someday you will realize that I am more handsome than Chris." Will said giggling.
"What the hell," I said giggling too.
"Hey Mia, I love you just the way you are. I love it when I catch you staring at me. My life became more beautiful from the day you entered my life. I love you and I will always love you." Will said driving and keeping his eyes fixed on the road.
I was touched. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever listened to.
"I love-" I stopped when I realized what I was going to say.
"What the hell? I did not want to say that but I was going to. What's happening?" I thought.
Will stared at me and I looked away from him.
"Take some rest. You have gone through a lot." Will said stroking my hair gently. I sighed and closed my eyes and did not realize when I had fallen asleep.
When I opened my eyes it was night time. Will was still driving.
"Hey," Will said when he realized that I was awake.
"Hey," I said sitting up straight.
I looked up at the sky and saw the stars shining. The moon looked beautiful. The moonlight fell on his face making his eyes look brighter.
"We are almost there," Will said.
"Where are Chris and Xavier?" I asked.
"They are in the hotel we stayed in." He replied.
"Okay," I said checking my emails. There was only one email from Chris reading 'I miss you'. I did not reply to that. 
After some time Will stopped the car in front of the hotel. He handed the car key to a staff to park the car in its place. We took the elevator and went to our respective rooms.
"Good night," I said to Will and went inside my room.
Chris was waiting for me in my room. He came and hugged me but unfortunately, I did not hug him back. It didn't feel right.
"Are you okay love?" Chris asked.
"Umm...ya. I am just... tired." I said slightly pushing him away and went to the washroom to freshen up. When I returned I saw that Chris had already fallen asleep. I smiled and opened a drawer and took out my journal. I sat on a couch and started writing.
"Hey, diary,
It's been long since I had last written anything. It's been a year now. I did not like writing down bad memories. I had a very bad day today. My so-called Dad is trying to kill me, great!!. I hope we find the sword fast. I am broken, completely. But the only person who can cheer me up in this phase is Will. When I am with him I feel alive and happy. There is something which is drawing me closer to him. I don't know what it means but I don't want to cheat on Chris. My heart beats faster when I am with him. I may not find the perfect words to describe my feelings, but his appearance in my life makes it so much better. Destiny always made me chose Chris and it's a bit surprising that I am more comfortable with Will. But let's see what fate has in store for me, because yeah, that's what I can do for now.
Love,
Mia."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys!! Here is chapter twenty one. Do vote and don't forget to leave your lovely comments. Thank you for all the support. Take care and stay safe. Have a nice day ahead.