Chapter 12

"Here is the plan. Mia, you will go alone first and spray this on Brittney. Then you Will, will push her hard and then I will chant some spells on her. This will make her weak and then we can help Alice out." Zach said looking at a spellbook.
"Will please don't cause trouble today." I pleaded.
"I am going to ignore that," he said.
"Let's go then?" Zach asked.
I nodded and walked up to Alice's house. I noticed that the door was open but I knocked. The door opened on its own and I went inside, taking the bottle out. I saw Alice sitting on the sofa in the hallway. She looked scared.
"I know you are standing behind me Brittney," I said without turning back.
"Smart enough." She said coming to face me.
"Leave Alice," I said.
"You think I'll do that?" She asked giving me an evil smile.
"I know Chris is with you. Tell me where he is." I said, making myself ready for any attack.
"Chris? Um, who? The one who you love?" She said taking a step towards me.
"Where is he?" I asked.
"He hates you, Mia. Go away from his life." She yelled.
"Well then take this," I said spraying the liquid on her. Her skin immediately turned red and she screamed in pain.
"Argh! It's burning." She said trying to wipe the liquid with her hands.
She groaned and came towards me with a great speed holding me by my neck. I gave her a smile as Will came from the other side and pushed her hard.
"Hi, bitch." He said.
Brittney was about to say something but then she held her head and screamed. I saw Zach from the window. He was hiding behind the bushes, trying to hide from Brittney.
"What's happening." She yelled.
"Stop." She continued.
"Where is Chris.?" I asked.
"Stop." She cried ignoring my question.
She looked at Will holding her head and ran out of the house. Will was about to follow her but I stopped him.
"Enough for now," I said.
I looked at Alice. She was trembling with fear. She looked weak and she didn't even utter a word.
"Oh, Alice," I said hugging her. She sat there all silent. She was shocked.
"Did she go?" Zach asked as he entered the house by the open door.
"Escaped," Will said irritated.
"Zach I want Alice to forget all these," I said wiping my tears as I saw her sobbing.
"I understand." He said sitting beside Alice.
"What do you want her to know.?" Zach asked.
"Tell her that she saw a movie and cried her lungs off and then she dozed off to sleep," I said leaving the house.
I went outside and stood near Will's car. Will followed me.
"I don't want her to face these" I said crying.
"Why are you crying? It's not a big deal. She will forget it." Will said trying to act cool.
"Not a big deal? It's not a big deal for you. I have lost my family, my best friend, and my love. The only person I can call my family is Alice. I don't want her to face all these." I yelled. My voice was shaking and I couldn't stop crying.
"I am human. I have feelings unlike you." I said crying hard, harder than before.
"You are not the only one who has lost someone whom you love. I lost my parents when I died. I became a fallen angel and lost the happy place in heaven. I lost my best friend Chris, and we became enemies. And moreover, I lost you, Mia." Will said with the same calmness in his voice.
I realized I was being a selfish person. After all, Will has always helped me without expecting anything from me.
"I lost my humanity and I miss that. Sometimes I envy you because you have a fear of losing people you love. But I don't fear anything or anyone because I know nobody will care. I know I have become evil and I like that. I like myself just the way I am." Will said.
"I am sorry Will," I said hugging him.
"Now that was too much drama." He said laughing. I giggled at this.
"Now you don't have Chris by your side so you are using Will?" I heard Brittney say.
"Why are you here.?" Will said pushing me aside.
"You thought those spells will make me weak? Wrong choice." She said holding her waist.
"I hate you so much," I said picking up a stone and throwing it towards her.
"I hate you too." She said coming towards me with great speed. He held my neck and I choked. I coughed hard and moved my hands trying to stop her.
"Leave her." I heard Will scream.
Brittney did not leave me. She used more pressure. I kept on coughing till I couldn't breathe. My vision grew dark. My eyes were closing. Then I felt that someone throwing me on the ground. I hit my hand hard. I heard Will shouting something but everything became blurry. I lost my scenes.
"Leave me," I yelled as I opened my eyes to see myself lying on a bed. I examined the place a bit and understood that I was back in Will's house. My left hand was covered with a white bandage. I tried to get up but my head hurt.
"Ouch," I said growling in pain.
"Are you okay ?" I heard Will say as he came in my room carrying another white bandage.
"Honestly no," I said looking up at the ceiling.
"Where is she?" I asked irritated.
"After you became unconscious Brittney let you go and escaped again. Then Zach and I had to pick you up and bring you here." He said opening my bandage.
"Zach's here?" I asked.
"Ya Downstairs." He said.
I looked at the bandage.
"You got hurt. I need to change it once again." Will said as if he understood what I was thinking.
"I hate her so much. I want her dead." I said crumbling the bedsheet underneath me. Will looked at me and smiled.
"That's too much of rage." He said changing my bandage.
"That's not rage. That is what she deserves. She should be killed cause I can't see any good in her." I said.
Will smiled.
"Here you go." He said finally changing my bandage.
I was about to say something when I heard someone on the door.
"I'll check," Will said leaving the room.
After a minute or two, he came back, looking a bit surprised.
"I think I know where Chris is." He said with his eyes enlarged.
"Where?" I asked sitting up straight and holding my injured hand.
"Downstairs" Will said looking at me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Here is chapter twelve guys. Do vote if you find this chapter interesting. Don't forget to leave your lovely comments. Take care and stay safe. Have a nice day ahead.