Chapter 6

The sunlight peered through the curtain and fell on my face. I stretched my hands and turned towards my left to see someone sitting beside me. I thought it to be Chris and hugged his lower waist.
"Missed me, baby?" The voice asked.
"Baby?" I mumbled and looked up to see Will smiling, his same evil smile.
I immediately got up and sat. I rubbed my eyes and then looked at the clock. It was at 8 am.
"Seriously Will?" I asked getting out of my bed. I went inside the washroom and slammed the door on his face. Seriously? He had nothing more to do in the morning? I freshened up and came out of the washroom wiping my face with a towel.
"Good morning Mia" I heard the same relaxing voice say.
"Good morning Chris," I said with a smile.
Will was still sitting on my "so-called-bed" and Chris was fidgeting with a black colored suitcase.
"Where are you both going?" I asked looking at them. They grinned for a second and then Will said "You are coming with me, baby".
"Where?" I asked.
"You are leaving this town now," Chris said still fidgeting with the suitcase. He looked at Will for help and he picked up the suitcase so hard that a wheel came out, rolling towards my leg.
"Why?" I asked.
"There are many fallen angels in this town Mia and I want you to be safe. So you are going to Will's house" Chris said holding my hand and bringing it towards his chest. I could feel his heartbeat. I looked at him and asked, "And what about my friends and my high school?".
"You will have to leave them for some time," he said still holding my hand.
"But.."
"Please, Mia. No more questions" Chris said cutting me off. Life had become such a big mess.
"I am happy that at least you are coming with me, Chris," I said smiling.
"No he is not coming, baby," Will said giving me a lopsided smile.
"What?" I asked looking at Chris.
"Will and I want your safety, Mia. I have some work here. As soon as I finish them, I'll bring you back" Chris said.
I removed his hand and started yelling at him. "How do you expect me to stay with this jerk who has killed my mother and my best friend?"
"We have no other choice," Chris said.
After some heated arguments, they won. Will picked up my suitcase and went outside.
I turned back to look at Chris. I hugged him tightly. I could clearly see that he was sad. I even understood that it was for my safety so I did not question him any further.
"Getting late" I heard Will shouting.
"Don't be too late, Chris" I whispered to Chris and let his hand slip from mine. Will was already waiting for me stomping his foot impatiently.
"Where is the car?" I asked looking here and there.
"Seriously? A strong angel is standing in front of you. What else do you want?" Will asked and picked me up in one of his arms and the suitcase in the other.
"What the fuck" I said.
"Don't worry" he said flapping his huge black wings. I looked at Chris. He looked exactly like a Lilliputian from the sky. I looked at him until I had to squint my eyes to find him.
"ARGHH!! I hate this" I said. Will looked at me and grinned.
"At least be grateful to me that I did not drop you from this height." He said.
"Go to hell!!" I said giving him an angry look.
"For now I am going to my house," he said trying to be funny. But that was not funny.  Not at all!!.
"I hate you," I said.
"But I love you," he said mimicking my voice.
"ARGHH !! I can never win in arguments with you" I said irritated.
"I know right," he said holding me closer to his chest.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Here, is chapter six. Do vote if you find this story interesting. Leave your lovely comments. Also, read my new story "The Moon Girl". Thank you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead.