Chapter15

Ok so I’m a little stuck on how to continue. This chapter is kind of a filler.  It may take some time before I get back to the actually story so please be patient :)

Skylar’s point of view four months pregnant

“What are you doing?” Ville asks, sitting down on the couch next to me. He drapes his arm across my shoulders.

“I had asked everyone to give me a couple ideas for the nursery so now I’m going through the list,” I tell him, putting a line through vampires.

“Is there any that stands out to you?” he asks. His fingers start taping my arm and I recognize it as the melody he’s been writing for the kids.

“All I’ve really been doing is crossing out the worst ones, then I was going to ask your opinion on the rest,” I reply.

“Did Bam suggest playboy?” Ville asks.

“Actually, that would be Steve-o’s idea,” I say, rolling my eyes. Ville shakes his head. I kiss his cheek then lay my head on his shoulder.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to be that horrible of a mother,” I reassure him, crossing off more ideas.

“You’re going to be a wonderful mother,” Ville says softly. I raise my head and look at Ville.

“And you are going to be an amazing father.” He smiles and kisses me. I break the kiss then crawl into Ville’s lap. He wraps his arms around my stomach and rests his head on my shoulder. I lean back against him and prop my feet on the edge of the coffee table. After a few hours, we finally narrow the choices down to safari, Disney, Loony Toons, and Tom and Jerry.

“Well, they are all pretty gender neutral,” Ville says. I nod, setting the pen and paper down on the couch. I stand up and stretch.

“What would be the easiest to find stuff for?” Ville asks.

“Safari and Disney definitely. I’m not sure about Loony Toons and Tom and Jerry,” I tell him.

“Well, then we just have to decide between Safari and Disney then. I like both of them, and if you do too, then we can flip a coin,” Ville suggests.

“Go for it. I’m heading to the bathroom,” I say, leaving. When I come back, Ville tells me that safari won.

“We’ll have to tell April,” I say, pulling Ville up off the couch. He spins me then we start dancing. Thunder booms, making me jump. Ville laughs. I playfully shove him. Rain slams into the window and I kneel down on the couch. I cross my arms over the back and lay my head on them.

“I miss playing in the rain,” I say wistfully. Ville sits down next to me.

“When the kids are born, we will see if Lafayette will babysit then me and you can track down a rain storm and play until your heart’s content,” Ville says, pulling me into his lap. I kiss him then mumble against his lips, “This is one of the many reasons I love you.”